PDA

View Full Version : Good news!

john333
22-04-2012, 01:25 PM
Just to let everyone know we can now leave the carpet down over the summer :thumbsup::thumbsup:

deano43
22-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Can I have a key I need the practice considering I am getting left behind by Paul & Jason lol

john333
22-04-2012, 07:34 PM
Can I have a key I need the practice considering I am getting left behind by Paul & Jason lol

We're all going to need a key if Muzzie keeps improving the way he is, think he needs to slow the f--k down a bit :lol::lol:

Mind you I'd be driving faster if I'd turned my back garden into a race track :p:p

Muzzie
23-04-2012, 07:33 AM
I'm hoping the Cougar will behave this week, I've replaced some major parts so the car was in loads of bits over the weekend, I didn't have any left over so that a good sign. I'm tring to keep it the same as John set it up. It works great indoors and the car is very well balanced, lets see how it goes on Sat (RHR), I better not get bet by the girls again :cry:

Lets hope we can get the track down quick now the carpet is already sorted. The more people help the more practice we get... :thumbsup:

Jason A
23-04-2012, 11:25 AM
I have heard on the grape vine muzzie is taking racing so serious now that he is laying his own " astro track " at end of his garden cleverly discussed as a play area for the kids lol :-)

:thumbsup:

Muzzie
23-04-2012, 11:49 AM
Yep I started project RC track, whoops, no I mean play ground, on Sunday... 125 SqM of Astro...:thumbsup: I cut down two trees, digging start next Sunday...

deano43
23-04-2012, 04:12 PM
A/ your car didn't need any new bits it looked sorted last Wednesday
B/ I hope there ain't any bling or you have broken your agreement with Jason
C/ when the track is finished ! Sorry I meant playground were all coming to yours for a bash up lol

See you all Wednesday

Muzzie
23-04-2012, 05:07 PM
I've brough no bling or new parts....:woot: I threaded the my Ali tran housing not happy, (John had to superglue it last week) :( and I've cracked the bottom plate where the front wish bone pins go into.

It was a front and rear strip down on Sat, so I put new med flex wish bones on the rear. :(

Jason - I saw a carbon battery strap for a Durgango 210 on oople yesterday :drool: Mmmm Carbon....

When the track / play areas is done I'll get a BBQ and beers on the go:thumbsup:... Just wish this rain would stop so I could get going.

Muzzie
23-04-2012, 05:10 PM
Also, it my Birthday on Thursday so I'm bring cakes this Week. I hope people like a good muffin..:lol:

john333
23-04-2012, 05:43 PM
Also, it my Birthday on Thursday so I'm bring cakes this Week. I hope people like a good muffin..:lol:

Jason loves nothing more than a good muffin, followed by a banana he says :woot:

deano43
23-04-2012, 07:43 PM
Ohhhhh I say John ur soooo naughty lol

Timee80
23-04-2012, 10:06 PM
i can make it down this week. Work seems to have taken over my life but not this week!!! Not seen some of the new track features yet, should be good:)

john333
24-04-2012, 08:21 AM
i can make it down this week. Work seems to have taken over my life but not this week!!! Not seen some of the new track features yet, should be good:)

Nice one, it will be better than last time you came :thumbsup:

nites
25-04-2012, 09:57 PM
Great nights racing thanks and the extra roll of carpet and new ramps are spot on, the new quarter pipe/table top ramp even gave me a nice blueish colour on my face:wtf: lol.
Keep up the good work all who run the club:thumbsup:

john333
26-04-2012, 12:40 PM
Great nights racing thanks and the extra roll of carpet and new ramps are spot on, the new quarter pipe/table top ramp even gave me a nice blueish colour on my face:wtf: lol.
Keep up the good work all who run the club:thumbsup:

Excellent nights racing :thumbsup: think the track was the best we have come up with so far :)

It's now truly 3D too with all the new ramps :D

It wont be for a while but there was talk of a mega feature being built which whilst being easy enough not to break cars, will make your belly turn over if you drive it right ;)

Anyone who hasn't tried our new track come and give it a go :thumbsup::thumbsup: