Go Back   oOple.com Forums > rc_penguin

Conversation Between rc_penguin and Team No Idea
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 46 of 46
  1. rc_penguin
    06-12-2008
    rc_penguin
    yeah 5.5!!! possibillity i will run a 30c lipo aswell!! how high can i go of that huge ramp with that! (if i run my standard lazer that is, i will run normall 20c saddles in my other car) what motor will you run, Should i try to get my dad to sign me up then
  2. rc_penguin
    06-12-2008
    rc_penguin
    Quite a few people from the club are doing it, im quite suprised that it hasnt been discussed at the club. That bloke with the green/silver 501x may have organnised us to get some practice at another club with a carpet track somewhere in north kent on a friday night., so i may try that and see what i think of driving on carpet!!
  3. rc_penguin
    06-12-2008
    rc_penguin
    ive been thinking about it, but i tend to have a bit of bad luck with modifieds i think ive blown up three nosram/lrp rotors (by that i mean blown the magnet completely in to shards) they are crap. But as my dad dosent seem to be doing anymore races apart from indoors at the club so i will have a novak 5.5r (yay!!!). do you think i should do it?
  4. rc_penguin
    06-12-2008
    rc_penguin
    Will you be taking part in the petit rc event martin
  5. rc_penguin
    18-09-2008
    rc_penguin
    Dont worry mate, you only managed to knock the servo horn out of place and your not the only one that was driving like a wally last night!
  6. Team No Idea
    18-09-2008
    Team No Idea
    Hi will, sorry about taking you out on that last race yesterday, hope i didnt break your car too much !!!! i was driving like a wally in that last run.