Go Back   oOple.com Forums > teamorsum96

Conversation Between teamorsum96 and ch!3f
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 50
  1. ch!3f
    30-05-2011
    ch!3f
    can get away with using a harder compound tyre with additive too so last longer.borrow a set of tyres off your gf or someone else who uses additive before using it on yours you might not like it n once its on thats it.
  2. ch!3f
    30-05-2011
    ch!3f
    yeah ive seen shells after people have ran the additive,its still as bad though with foams with out the additive.
  3. ch!3f
    30-05-2011
    ch!3f
    ill have to go shopping for the tyres then ive got 2 sets but not sure what they are 1 set are firm the other a medium,i cant see me using tyre additive never used it so wont miss it,just another expense.
  4. ch!3f
    29-05-2011
    ch!3f
    he does sound annoying then if hes taking a fair few people out.
    cheers will will have to purchase a tyre truer as i need 1 for my f1 tyres too,sorted for the gearing and motors too save me buying them,also what compound tyres?and do you use additive?
  5. ch!3f
    29-05-2011
    ch!3f
    he sounds like a spoilt brat to me lol you awt to get every1 in the final to not set off till after he does then just see how many times you can take him out without taking your self out.

was going to ask whats everyone run there motors and gear ratio?do they run the saturn 20t or 27t?
  6. ch!3f
    29-05-2011
    ch!3f
    yes the annoying kid theres 1 where ever you go,there also the 1 thats gets in the way all the time when they should know to move over for the faster drivers to get past but think there ace so dont need to.thats what annoys me the most thats why i race f1's dont get kids like that racing them because there hard as feck to keep in a straight line!
  7. ch!3f
    28-05-2011
    ch!3f
    ive seen it happen a few times its generally when the club pt's batteries are shot and ready for replacing,i prefer my own pt but had to sell it for the funds with me not racing at the minute.
  8. ch!3f
    28-05-2011
    ch!3f
    lol was it not counting laps?the misses said she would take me tonight but my mum wasnt able to have the nippers so couldnt go,dawt ill be there till july/august now though as were getting married mid july so every penny is going to that
  9. ch!3f
    28-05-2011
    ch!3f
    wish i could say the same for myself with a local club to get to thats regular,ive tryed the misses can see shes interested but she wont have any of it says its a mans thing to get out of it but i suppose if she see's other women doing it then she will have a go (probably) .can easily make a dave for her just need a chassis and body mounts as ive got a full cars worth of spares
  10. ch!3f
    28-05-2011
    ch!3f
    alright, i was looking in to the sherburn club abit since i wont be there soon but ill be heading over that way when the misses doesnt mind taking me,(i dont drive) so i dont get to go racing offen,i normally race down wombwell or at don valley when i get chance. but always loved my daves but nowhere local to race them