Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Team No Idea

Conversation Between Team No Idea and rc_penguin
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 46
  1. rc_penguin
    25-07-2009
    rc_penguin
    i fixed me x6 through the power of aluminium sheet, epoxy, fibreglass and super glue!! did you find someone with a shock shaft, i have some if you havnt got one
  2. Team No Idea
    09-04-2009
    Team No Idea
    Yeah tracy has your number. Ill get it from her when she gets home from work later tonight. Cool i txt you at about say 8.30? after whatching the forcast again and looking out the window, and if it looks ok we'll go for it.
  3. Team No Idea
    09-04-2009
    Team No Idea
    yes please old bean
  4. rc_penguin
    09-04-2009
    rc_penguin
    psounds good, do u want my address and stuff?
  5. Team No Idea
    09-04-2009
    Team No Idea
    If it was definatley going to be a dry day i thought about 9ish andget there for about half 10 ?????
  6. Team No Idea
    09-04-2009
    Team No Idea
    how how about we wait until morning. its not like we have to be there mega early and its not really that far away
  7. rc_penguin
    09-04-2009
    rc_penguin
    OOOOHHHHHH its a hard decision, what have we got to loose if it rains, we just come back home but if it turns sunny all day we will miss a good days testing
  8. Team No Idea
    09-04-2009
    Team No Idea
    Its gonna be hit and miss, wht do you think? should we risk it?
  9. Team No Idea
    09-04-2009
    Team No Idea
    Its a propper bummer!. LOL. i was lookin forward to it...... im having a clear out and a selling spree of some of my tamiya stuff. puttin bits on ebay to raise some money for racing this year.
  10. rc_penguin
    09-04-2009
    rc_penguin
    Dad has said that it should be ok in this part of kent but the further we go west the riskier it gets

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com