Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > International fOrums > Belgium

Old 07-06-2011

Default APEN ZOEKT MENSEN

ik ben op zoek naar mensen in en rond Antwerpen om met t rijden en nun parkuur op t bouwen. Wie helpt mee???
Ik rij met nun KYOSHO MP7.5 en nun MP777.
Wie will racen??
Old 07-06-2011

go on wat zijn de plannen ?
Old 14-06-2011

Hi Viper, nice to see some one else lives in Antwerpen who is also in to the buggy hobby, I would like to find as many people as I can, specially the older members of the A.B.C (Antwerps Buggy Club) from Linkerover and get another meeting place fixed for us. I have already found 2 places where even the local police say it a great place to drive as we dont disterb nobody with the noise or smell of burning nitro. One place I have in mind is just accross from Bocadero(Hanger 29'Shelde kaien) there is the old Bad Haus which has an enormous hall where the cafe Joker did its parties last summer. They say it's theres but I can garantie it's NOT, it belongs the the city, has done for the past 13years and if I play my cards right we could use it as a race venue, would be sweet, indoors with lots of open space and even a couple of big rooms that can be used as set up rooms(garages) or electro 1/10 scale racing. The big hall would be for 1/8 scale buggies/truggies.
The other place that I know couses no problems as just next to the new skate park on Spoornord (the new park) where there is already a place I like to go and thrash round with a couple of mates. Its across from the truck stop, nobody has ever complained about us thrashing there and there are even a couple of the truck drivers who come from Spain,Portugal and Poland who bring buggies along with them just to come relax,BBQ and race with us.
Viper, if you want you can contact me eather here on Oople or at work on the number 03/2272274. Just as for Lez(Leslie)
P.S, sorry for writing this in English but my head does'nt want to spell properly at the moment in Vlams.
Old 13-07-2011

plannen this weekend zijn, rijden in Kontich neven de auto snell weg, MX cirquet, extreem dirt jumps.
Old 13-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lez1troubles View Post
plannen this weekend zijn, rijden in Kontich neven de auto snell weg, MX cirquet, extreem dirt jumps.
waar is dat juist in kontig ? ven van die kanten maar kan er mij niets bij voorstellen ?Thx

Greetz
Old 13-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper_gts View Post
waar is dat juist in kontig ? ven van die kanten maar kan er mij niets bij voorstellen ?Thx

Greetz
Ik denk dat hij dat terrein bedoeld naast de E19 te Kontich.