Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-11-2009

Angry Closed Threads / Stampy

Im sorry, but this seems unfair.
I started a thread, I was in the wrong, I admitted I was wrong, but it got silly, I asked for it to be locked several times but it wasn't.
Stampy starts threads for advice, then ignores everything that is said, in fact mostly doing the opposite, if he is only going to do what he wants anyway, why start the thread.
Then he gets the hump with everyone. They retort, the thread gets closed, mine went on for (what seemed like) ages.

He suffered a tragic event recently, I offered help, support and kind words, (been through something similar), not out of pity, but as a human being, some of the things he were saying were really sad.
After this, I got countless emails about the XXX4 asking what I thought, (even though I have never owned one). I offered him some shocks I had with bladders to see if the damping helps in bumps, offering to swap for a couple of wishbones, or a pack of springs. I read through the messages you guys were offering as advice, and told him what I thought were the important things. Then, low and behold, he messages me saying the XXX4 was/wasnt sold a few times, then said he had a D4.
At a complete loss as to why I even bothered to even wear the skin from my fingertips to try and help, I politely asked him not to PM me again if he wasnt going to take any advice, to which I got an abusive response telling me the shocks were shit anyway? (I only offered them once, and wasnt even trying to sell them to him)
I then got told that he was sorry but was upset as he had recieved an abusive PM from someone on here about his Mum. I told him to report it, or give me the name and I would, then it suddenly changed to an anonymous MSN message (Ive never used it, is this possible?) from someone he knows must be from this forum.
All was quiet for a day or so, until he was getting a hard time on a thread in which he was doing the routine outlined on the start of this post, he then used the thread which I started, asking people to lay off for a bit, as a way of guilt-tripping people into not challenging his mindless responses, I replied 'shame on you'' etc, low and behold another threatening email, also stating he was going to the next reigonal to 'sort someone from here out'.

Stampy, you need to take a look at what you are doing and your manner with people. Reading through some of your old posts, you contradict yourself so many times, it makes you sound like a Liar. You come accross as desperate, and obsessive, if you are getting so stressed out about your cars that it is affecting your life, you seriously need to make an appointment with your GP mate.

Anyway, waffle over, I was just so fed up.

I expect the age-old reply of 'Do one mate ur a arse' any time shortly from Stampy, so there I did if for you.