Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-03-2013

Default Calling it a day.........for now!

Hi chaps and chapesses.
I have a wee bit of news that sadly, what with a few things going on I have decided to call time on R/C racing. It wont be for ever I'm sure, maybe a season or two but for the time being its just not possible.
For all of you that have very kindly followed my website since its 1st appearance last June, I thank you very much for your support, I will be keeping the website live if I can find something to keep it fresh and updated with, If I cant find anything then I would rather pull the plug on it than see it go stale. (any suggestions pleeeeease feel free to say!) Also I wanted to say thanks to my team mates, last season was a blast chaps! It was fantastic to be a part of the team effort and please keep up the good work and keep Team No Idea alive! lol :-)
And finally a few thank you's to Team Xtreme for their continued support, it was awesome driving for you guys!, sorry I was so rubbish! lol. Thanks to Andy Carter and the lads at Horizon Hobby again for the help and advice and finally to FORCC and Maritime Raceway for allowing me to come along and do some reports. I'll be up at FORCC from time to time with the Durga when funds and time allow even if its just to say hello.
See you all soon!

Martin