Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Vintage RC

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-04-2015

Default TMS or Jim Davis Models Hotshot Chassis - Anyone have any drawings

Hi everyone,

So, I am trying to re-acquire all my old cars or cars I wanted but couldn't afford from when I raced in the 80's. In the collection already are a brand new Yokomo 870c an RC10 gold pan, a Sand Scorcher (re-re) and a Hotshot (re-re). Still to go are a PB Mini Mustang, Schumacher Cat XLS and an Ultima when I can find great examples...

Back in the day I used to race the Hotshot with a Jim Davis Models GRP chassis, RC10 servo saver, RC10 shocks etc. The chassis was similar to the TMS one (but in my opinion it was a little more nicely made). I have recently bought a re-re Hotshot and would like to re-re build my 'old racer' with the GRP chassis...

So, I haven't seen anyone on here or Tamiya Club talk about the Jim Davis Models chassis, but I seen various people on this forum with the TMS chassis and I was wondering whether anyone here could PM me with a scan of the 1:1 drawings of the TMS chassis which I believe came with it so that I can use the dimensions to make my own? Or, if anyone has one they want to sell then that could work as well.

Hoping you can help.

Mark