Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > Mid West

Old 12-12-2009

Default Hinckley news :)

Quote:
Dear All,

I have great pleasure in confirming Hinckley will be hosting TWO regionals in 2010 for the buggy season.

The West Midlands was well supported in 2009 by Hinckley and we received a mention during the 2009 AGM where it was noted numbers were up due to our support. It is also great to know that we will be hosting two events, the 4WD regional on Sunday 2nd May (bank holiday weekend) and the 2WD on Sunday 20th June.

I am also pleased to confirm the college has allowed us to camp the night before therefore making it a weekend club event! The saturdays before will be a late start to enable club members etc to put together the fencing etc and build a track for the saturday, then we will race into the night with a club BBQ to keep us company. We can then build a brilliant regional track for the Sunday.

I know Hinckley will do even better in hosting this coming years events and I look forward once again to establishing the club as one of the best outdoor venues on the calender.

I can also confirm that Concept racing will once again be supporting the Saturday summer racing along with both Regionals so we will have an excellent shop for all racers present.

Our selection is due to the great work of the members and the committee last year so I want to say thank you for all your hard work. Let's support the region as much as possible in 2010 and make it another successful year for the club as well as the Region.

Kind Regards Dale Knight - Chairman
Get those dates on your new calendars you got for christmas !!!