Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 16-03-2014

Default Nitro parts - .21 engine, .28 engine, HPI Trophy roller, radio systems, Roto start

Hi folks.

Selling up some of my nitro bits to fund my brushless conversion.
All prices include postage to UK mainland but do not include PayPal fees – payment via PayPal only please.

Will look at combined postage/deals if multiple items are bought.

I am open to reasonable offers via PM and also open to trades for electric goodies as I am converting my Hyper ST, again, PM me if you have anything for trade please.

Also, if you have some “constructive criticism” regarding prices or the advert then please PM me and I will have a look at it.

Absima CR3P 2.4ghz radio system. It is brand new in box, never removed from the plastic packaging, only removed from the box for photos - £35.00

Fastrax torque/roto start for “force” fitment engines hardly used, probably only started the car 10 times with it comes in original box with instructions - £23.00

2 x bottles of afterrun oil and 1 x bottle of airfilter oil. All barely used and only a couple of months old - £7.00

Ansmann 3 in 1 mains charger, it has a receiver plug, glow charger plug and transmitter plug although the transmitter plug does not work, other two work perfectly and you can charge both at the same time - £6.00

2 x glow starters and charger. Both work perfectly and hold charge well, one is 1800mah the other is unknown - £12.00

Ofna 12v glow starter charger - £6.00

Fusion NX85 charger. As new and hardly used, Charges at 0.5,1, 2, 3.5 and 5 amps comes with mains power lead and 12v in car socket, comes with a few leads - Traxxas and Tamiya battery leads, Futaba TX, Spectrum TX and receiver cables, will come in original box with instructions - SOLD

7.2v 2300mah stick pack, used with the rotostart and has probably been charged 3 times in total - SOLD

Habao HT2.4EF radio system, good TX/RX combo, failsafe built into the TX , very good condition as hardly used, only problem is the battery tray is not working (will still be included in sale) if a new tray is fitted or a battery pack then it will be as good as new - £25.00

2 x fuel filler bottles both approx 400cc, one has a split in the rubber cap that fits on the end but still works perfectly - £7.00

HPI flywheel and clutch assembly, taken from the HPI Trophy after about 100m so near enough brand new - £5.00

HPI pull start for Force or HPI engines, fitted with brand new pull cord, some wear to the hole as per photos but still works perfectly and makes an ideal back up, will include a load of spare pullcord - £10.00

Simply RC Losi 15t clutch bell, never used as did not fit my application, comes with bearings - £5.00

Overlander 6v 1600mah receiver hump pack, had approx 10 charges in all, still works flawlessly, there are rub marks on the outer of the battery from moving around in the receiver box but they are only rub marks - SOLD

HPI F3.5 engine, has seen approx 1.5 gallons of fuel so still has really good compression, damage to the cooling head but does not affect performance, just today fitted a brand new OS no. 8 plug and always stored with after run oil in, it is fitted with a 3 shoe aluminium clutch assembly and a 15t Absima clutch bell, comes with HPI tuned pipe and HPI waterproof airfilter as per photos - £45.00

4 x Nanda block wheel and tyres, hardly used so loads of life left, they have been super glued back on and could maybe do with a touch up again - £15.00

Trophy buggy roller and radio gear, well maintained roller still in good condition, comes as seen with no servos, comes with HPI TF 40 and RF40 TX and RX, bodyshell and standard Trophy wheels and tyres, plenty of scrapes to the underside of the chassis and rub marks to the top, one small dent to the underside which you can see in one of the photos but does not affect it in anyway - £100.00

Jammin JP4 tuned pipe in hard coating, no manifold, pipe only. Still in good condition sounds much better than standard exhausts, noticeably improves mid-top end, couple of small marks but still in good condition - £25.00

Machstar .28 (4.6cc) engine, only recently broken in on Byrons 25% and ran a couple of tanks since, comes with pullstart, Habao tuned pipe, standard airfilter, and answer 16t clutch bell as photos, good strong engine and I have found this engine a pleasure to tune, currently fitted with a 1 tank old OS no. 8 glow plug, in really good condition - £65.00

Hyper ST fuel tank, fuel lines and fuel filter very good condition will also throw in a spare fuel filter and just over a foot of unused red fuel line - £9.00

HPI 13t bell and Habao 14t clutch bell, both hardly used £8.00

Futaba FP-S148 servo, works perfectly £5.00

Schumacher 2 stage airfilter purple aluminium new condition for 1/8 scale £8.00

Force .36 (5.9cc) cooling head, as new condition £15.00

More photos available upon request and if you have any questions then please do not hesitate to ask.