Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > Mid EAST

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-12-2007

Default Broxtowe indoor off road, Yes its True!!!!!!

BMCC Indoor Off Road
Your favourite local model car club will be putting on three amazing indoor off road meetings on the first Sunday of February, March and April 2008 at our indoor venue at greasley.
Details how to find us at www.broxtowemcc.org.uk
Doors open 9.00am, racing starts at 10.00am latest.
Maximum 64 drivers only. (8 heats of 8 drivers)
The number of drivers per class will be filled by natural selection.
Pre booking not essential but strongly recommended. Yes you can turn up on the day, but you may be dissapointed!!!
You can pre book by emailing me at alanwillows@yahoo.co.uk with your Name, class (2wd or 4wd) and crystals.
To absolutely guarantee your place you can pre pay by paypal to the same email address. You can send a cheque as well, email me for postal address.
Places will go to drivers who have paid up front, then to drivers wishing to pay on the day.
I will put a list of confirmed drivers here as often as possible.
There will be the some amazing obstacles for you guys to get over. These are currently under construction, watch this space for updates. Pictures will follow!
We will only be charging £5 for club members and £6.50 for non members for a whole days off road racing.
Tyres will be the now common Schumacher mini pins.

If demand is more than 64 drivers then we have a contingency plan to allow pitting in the other hall at Greasley.
Get your pre booking done now. We are putting a lot of effort into this and hope that plenty of drivers will come to support us.
You will not be dissapointed!!!!!