Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 17-09-2008

Default b4 junk

sorry to hear about your experiance, if you paid by paypal you will have no problem getting your money back,if item is not as described(which it sounds like it isnt) paypal will have you send the item back (proof of posting is required) and money will be returned,have had this experiance when i bought some nike trainers which ended up being fake,opened a dispute was told to post item back posted item back special delivery then contacted paypal again and within 21days money was returned..
hope everything turns out ok
Old 17-09-2008
oOple Contributor

Send a message via MSN to rcracer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaman View Post
sorry to hear about your experiance, if you paid by paypal you will have no problem getting your money back,if item is not as described(which it sounds like it isnt) paypal will have you send the item back (proof of posting is required) and money will be returned,have had this experiance when i bought some nike trainers which ended up being fake,opened a dispute was told to post item back posted item back special delivery then contacted paypal again and within 21days money was returned..
hope everything turns out ok
Are you covered for this type of thing on a public forum ?
Old 17-09-2008

im cant see why not as item is still not as described no matter where its bought from.if you send it back (proof of posting required) as far as paypal are concerned he has is item back so you get your money back paypal will always favor the buyer
Old 17-09-2008
Mad Member

Send a message via AIM to Spoolio

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcracer View Post
Are you covered for this type of thing on a public forum ?
Good question, I wondered that myself as I was always under the impression that an INAD (item not as described) dispute was exclusive to Paypal being in bed with eBay.

I feel for you Jimmi, I've lost count of the times I've bought what can only be described as bin fodder when the seller said it was mint. On the plus side if you assume everything is crap and get it for a good price you can get a warm feeling from restoring it (or you've wet yourself out of anger).
Old 17-09-2008

open dispute 1st before sending item back they will tell u when to send item back
Old 17-09-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to Mike Hudson

could you post some pics of the car to show us all the faults? also without the body on? It's a shame when people sell things and they are not as described
Old 18-09-2008
Mad Member

Send a message via MSN to Garry Driffill

Should the thread be mooved here? or at least from were it was posted as sold?

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12071

Would be great to have a feedback section!
Old 18-09-2008
oOple Contributor

I think you should post pics about the 'faults' you say.

looking to the pic's the car does look very very nice and it looks like you are over reacting...
Old 18-09-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
I think you should post pics about the 'faults' you say.

looking to the pic's the car does look very very nice and it looks like you are over reacting...

Thats just the outside its the inside what matters he says there alot of damage done like you said the pics say it all
Old 18-09-2008
Mad Member

[QUOTE=mark christopher;160455]if you decide to bin it , ill pay postage and have it off you[/QUOTE

What a cock..

Hmmm if you accidentally dropped a pound in the collecting tin from the old lady down at the shops rather than the fluff ridden 10p that you have had in your pocket for 3 years would you have the cheek to ask for the 90p change.....
RC18T
Lunchbox Gold
X-6 squared
Lrp, Novak, Robitronic, Ko Propo, Ezrun , Trakpower ,Team Scream, Demon, Microtech, Dms, Good old Jezza, Je-Spares, Bolton Model Mart,

My Feedback http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25199
Old 18-09-2008
Spends too long on oOple ...

Send a message via MSN to mark christopher

[quote=Colinevan;160775]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark christopher View Post
if you decide to bin it , ill pay postage and have it off you[/QUOTE

What a cock..

Hmmm if you accidentally dropped a pound in the collecting tin from the old lady down at the shops rather than the fluff ridden 10p that you have had in your pocket for 3 years would you have the cheek toask dor tje 90p change.....
Jjjj

no need to get personal, supose you think its clever,

i was just going to rebuild it and give it to a youngster or newbie with somin old and in need of a newer model., i have a b4 so dont need it for me. but hey you knew that....................
Old 18-09-2008
Mad Member

I know delanobe quite well, and I know the car isn't mint, except for the body, which is very nicely painted by a professional. But indeed, when parts are missing, he makes a big mistake which should be arranged by refunding some of the money or sending the missing parts. I see him Sunday, I'll talk to him.

Old 18-09-2008
oOple Contributor

Send a message via MSN to rcracer

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Rossi View Post
I know delanobe quite well, and I know the car isn't mint, except for the body, which is very nicely painted by a professional. But indeed, when parts are missing, he makes a big mistake which should be arranged by refunding some of the money or sending the missing parts. I see him Sunday, I'll talk to him.
Thats really good of you mate, a mediator is just what is needed here to resolve this situation
Old 18-09-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Ive been ripped off a few times from the bay but you certainly dont expect it here. Hmmmm what can be done ? Who is doing belgium next year ?
Old 18-09-2008

This thread has worked out quite well, i basically wanted to air my views and i think ive achieved that !!
For the guy who said i was over reacting im simply not, i have much better things to do with my time.
The paypal dispute was indeed closed by paypal much to my annoyment. However as a "good will gesture" Delanobe has agreed to send me the missing parts and one new diff outdrive. These where supposedly sent today. However i cant see how sending the missing parts that i paid for and expected can be classed as an act of good will.
If these parts arrive i suppose i will have a complete car, abeilt with worn out driveshafts and everything else thst goes with it.
Ive tried to take some fotos of the underside of the car just to show the action the car has had but i cant really get a decent picture, as ive decided to replace the rear gearbox mount and motor guard ill post it out to RCRACER if he pm's me his address and doesnt mind of course. That way an unbiased view on the car can be given and show im not overreacting.
One good thing has came of this and that is that i very much doubt anyone else will buy from delanobe on here again !!!!
Old 18-09-2008
Mad Member

Send a message via MSN to Tom3012

Thats not on if what you say is true, and i dont doubt you!

I reckon pics were taken at the start of the season, then, when he comes to sell it after using it "X" amount of times, some good looking pics to lure people in

Feel for you mate

Tom

Atomic Carbon S2, S44, Vega B4.1

Trader feedback: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19374
Old 18-09-2008
Spends too long on oOple ...

You can see it has been run a fair few timesby how worn the wheel spacers are.

A

I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves!