Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

Old 22-11-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcracer View Post
I think its time to move on and not argue between yourselves as i'm sure that would have pleased stampy ....he as given nearly everyone on the forum greif and given the Mods even more i was rapidly heading towards having the Philip Schofield look ..back to o0ple land
MMC

Jimmy, i dont make a habit of saying this to grown men, but, i love you.

See My Feedback

Old 22-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col View Post
We tried, we were ignored, (we also baited a bit...) but life is a better place without the Stampmeister.
Let normal service resume!

Neil: is grey better or worse than bald?
I assume he'll be back with a new identity though - surely it's just a case of a new user-name and maybe email address?

Barry
Kyosho RB5
Tamiya M03
Schumacher Mi3.5
Schumacher Mi4LP

My feedback
Old 22-11-2009
Mad Member

assuming he does make a return i'm pretty sure his posting "style" would give him away reasonably early on!

the best thing he could do is reregister as another user, make sensible legible posts, actually absorb any advice given & generally use the forum like everyone else
if he doesn't single himself out or make himself a target then he shouldn't recieve any flak
plus he should get himself to his local club & enjoy racing his cars

after all thats what its all about
Old 22-11-2009
Mad Member

Default stampys gone

he's gone to never never land with all the fairies and elfs

he should fit right in

buds

http://budsballs.co.uk
Old 22-11-2009
Spends too long on oOple ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by budfish View Post
he's gone to never never land with all the fairies and elfs
He was there anyway.

Jimmy I LOVE YOU.

A

I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves!

Old 22-11-2009

Damn Stampy's gone,

I'm going to have to watch daytime chat shows now to get my daily fix of amusement and light entertainment, doubt anyone else can contradict themselves that much though.

Reading about stampy buying cars was more up and down than the summer football transfer window rumours!!!!
Old 22-11-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Strange guy. He says his mum has died but then stays online to post another 65 times. Not a normal reaction. Wonder if he,ll pop upon another forum.
Old 22-11-2009
Awesome Admin

Send a message via AIM to Col

I don't remember the last time he wasn't online and posting shit!
Life will be quieter and maybe nore boring in oOpleville
Old 22-11-2009

http://www.rcracechat.com/vb/member.php?u=15956
He's on rc racechat
Old 22-11-2009

And look how much he has spent on a new truck

"hi i add 1 it was allways burning motor out and the gearbox diff and plastric gears i used it for about 5month and it was starting to to add up all the alloy bit i got for it and know its sat in the cupboard cos every time i go out with it breaks it was my first but i would never buy a tamiya car again anybody wanted 1 there 1 here for sale £50 with radio gear need rear shocks i like traxxas truck and my new hpi flux savaged with a nice price £900 with 2 lipo batterys 11.1v 5000mha"
Old 22-11-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

excellent! he should fit in nicely on there! lol

Ansmann Racing UK

RIP - MicroTech Racing

Trader Feedback
Old 22-11-2009

Sorry, its just gone up......?

"if it is like westyorkshire its crap for club on road clubs but all my 4 trucks are all off road and its not good my trucks no clubs 2 ov my trucks are traxxas stampede vxl and the rustler vxl and emaxx and my new hpi flux savaged with 2 lipo 11,1v lipo what a truck this is it cost me £1000 with 4 lipo battery and a turingy 420 lipo charger and balancer this truck does backwards flipps and somehsaults and this is the best truck out there for brushless i carnt wait till the traxxas erevo brushless hit the uk there out in the usa and i am waiting to buy 1 me and my mates made are club we use a motor crosser? there about 5 to 10 member but were trying to get a course to make 1 so anybody can use it the problem is i will not race with 7.4v lipo not another power from the 7.4v l,ipo but i use 11.1v that why i dont race and you need to be made ov money as well??????????????"
Old 22-11-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

He,s been there since april.
Question?? as he is banned here now is it the member or the ip address that is banned. Only asking as can he still post here under his sons name ryan 2008.
edit
just looked at his profile.
About stampede vxlboy Real Name simon burrows Location keighley west yorkshire Interests rc cars Biography live with my mrs n 3 kids kayleigh 4 abigail 22 mths n ryan 7 mths Thought ryan was a 13 year old kid not 7mths Remember his posts about his dad
I now dont believe his mum died. He just loved the sympathy

Last edited by bodgit; 22-11-2009 at 05:31 PM. Reason: new info
Old 22-11-2009

Not wanting to offend anyone, but he could suffer from dyslexia.. His writing style is very similar to the kids I support in school.

Old 22-11-2009
Mad Member

i know a few people who are dyslexic & it doesn't cause any of them to become relentless online bell-ends
Old 22-11-2009

Problem with forums is you don't get a full picture of the character behind the posts. Mental health issues? Anger problems? etc etc. It gets even worse if the individual doesn't have a good grasp of written English.

Nonsense posts are annoying. Bullying is even worse. There's enough hassle in the real world right now, no need to drag it all over Oopleland.
Old 22-11-2009
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfonzo View Post
Problem with forums is you don't get a full picture of the character behind the posts. Mental health issues? Anger problems? etc etc. It gets even worse if the individual doesn't have a good grasp of written English.

Nonsense posts are annoying. Bullying is even worse. There's enough hassle in the real world right now, no need to drag it all over Oopleland.
i think the best thing is if someone knows him is to give some support he sounds in a right mess
Old 22-11-2009

well said the guy is a total waist of time
Old 22-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by showtime View Post
i know a few people who are dyslexic & it doesn't cause any of them to become relentless online bell-ends
Well said...

Also, we all try to do our best to offer sound advice. I can remember months ago advising him to spend a little more time constructing his posts and reading what others had replied.

Yet, his retort was to bombard me with insulting PM's.

Fair-play Jimmy... At least now the focus can be shifted to those who may actually take the advice onboard.

I found the website around a year ago, and I wish I had of found it earlier. I started racing when I was about 14, (I'm now 19.) and I found that at meetings it was quite difficult to gain advice. (This is when we were using 1400mah NICADS! Teehee. People seemed too busy to help.) The benefit of an online forum is that many viewpoints can be obtained quickly and there is a large number of members of which many are very experienced, polite and friendly.

I really do think Stampy felt he needed to be the centre of attention, and I hope now the attention he received can be refocused on to those other members that could do with a helping hand.

Julius.
Old 22-11-2009
Mad Member

who else got a PM saying he was gonna kick their ass??