Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Xtreme - VEGA

Closed Thread

Old 27-03-2010

I have to add that I have heard nothing but praise for Lewis.
Old 27-03-2010

At some point Team Xtreme you need to take responsibility. But the point being here do not complain that no one should speak becuz we don't know the truth, if u don't want to give us the facts.

And trying to make a comment about a customer, present, past or future, is the most defacing thing u could do to your comapany.

I don't see toyota complaining or firing back
Old 27-03-2010

I dont think they can win here, People say to come on and comment then they do and people arnt happy with that.

XRAY
Tecnopower
AKA
AMMO Fuel
HUDY
RC Disco
Old 27-03-2010

I have not lied so please do not make assumptions. I am quite aware when I am on here and when I am not. I expected this and that is why I had not posted before.

I have not said nothing is our fault - nor have I passed over blame. I am merely suggesting that before commenting, you do not know the full story. As said before if my post had been read correctly - I am not about to divulge customers information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagman View Post
Don't get me wrong hagard_dusud, I've got a feeling that I'm on your side here, sarcasm is difficult to pull off when it's written down.

I think that your last post sums up the general feeling here. Everyone is very nice and polite as well as loyal to the product (as we all agree it's a good yet different car and we all bought it to stand out from the crowd let's be honest).

A lot of drivers with teamxtreme issues have recommended the car to me despite the service. The word persevere has been used a lot. Not one you'd associate with a company with 100's of satisfied international customers. Have a look at the phrasing Lowie used when selling his X11 on this site and he was a BIG fan of the car. I'll stick with my X10 but only as my reserve car and have my DEX410 as the main car. How long will people keep recommending the car despite the service remains to be seen. As Yanina is losing the trust of most people now (how many people seriously believe the not logged out excuse mentioned above, she wasn't logged in at 5 this morning but was on last night. She should learn a bit about the internet before using that sort of lie). What get's me is that STILL nothing is their fault.

http://www.teamxtreme.co.uk
Old 27-03-2010

I can't give all the facts as I would have to post emails from customers - (to be believed). I am not prepared to do that.

Toyota?? Slightly different - the cause of these problem to do with us aren't in danger of causing accidents and injuring people. Nor does our product cost thousands of pounds to buy or fix or insure etc.

Like also suspected this thread will go out of context and assumptions will be made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t8rtot View Post
At some point Team Xtreme you need to take responsibility. But the point being here do not complain that no one should speak becuz we don't know the truth, if u don't want to give us the facts.

And trying to make a comment about a customer, present, past or future, is the most defacing thing u could do to your comapany.

I don't see toyota complaining or firing back

http://www.teamxtreme.co.uk
Old 27-03-2010

ive never had anything from team extreme before but I think from reading this thread that this is just turning into a largs slgging match between disgruntled customers and team extreme, this has to stop really as its only gonna keep filling up the thread with more nonsense. I for one am with team extreme on not responding as all these people are doing is slagging them off.
Old 27-03-2010

I think its shows how small and personel the company is. I could never imagine Juraj hudy coming on here to explain why you never got your roll bars or mr kyosho (watever) coming on here to say why he couldnt answer phone.

Please remember how small this comapany is. This is no excuse for some things and wont make you all feel better but just take it into mind

Chris

XRAY
Tecnopower
AKA
AMMO Fuel
HUDY
RC Disco
Old 27-03-2010
Spends too long on oOple ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Griffiths View Post
Please remember how small this comapany is. This is no excuse for some things and wont make you all feel better but just take it into mind

Chris
Careless of how small or big a company is, in the R/C scene, a lot is done on reputation, and you don't have to be a big company to be able to deal with customers correctly. There definitely sounds like there are some issue's that needs resolving, lets just hope that they can be resolved amicably.
Old 27-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCM View Post
Careless of how small or big a company is, in the R/C scene, a lot is done on reputation, and you don't have to be a big company to be able to deal with customers correctly. There definitely sounds like there are some issue's that needs resolving, lets just hope that they can be resolved amicably.

Im not saying that. just saying take that into account. There the distributer, designer, maker, tester all in one small company. Just take it into account when emailing and phoning. Ive had no problems with team xtreme. Ok if I email microtech for instance ill get a reply in 30 mins normally same at MK etc. But there 100% a shop and thats what they do.

This is all im saying!

chris

XRAY
Tecnopower
AKA
AMMO Fuel
HUDY
RC Disco
Old 27-03-2010

This thread needs locking before people say things they shouldn't in public. Forums can come across one sided sometimes.
Old 27-03-2010

You're alright, I'm out of it now. I don't know what came over me.
Old 27-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagman View Post
You're alright, I'm out of it now. I don't know what came over me.

Naughty Boy!! LOL

XRAY
Tecnopower
AKA
AMMO Fuel
HUDY
RC Disco
Old 27-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.TeamXtreme View Post
I can't give all the facts as I would have to post emails from customers - (to be believed). I am not prepared to do that.
Of course you can not... You would not be proud of what is in our email thread.

For remember, as i wirte and re-write and re-re-write in my previous mail, i am still expecting for a proposal on your side.

About this thread, if this forum is the only place to have an answer from teamXtrem, i do not have problem to deal with witnesses.

96 is today's day count since order.
Old 27-03-2010

I do have a proposition.

I agree our thread mail to be diffused here with the condition to keep it in its integrality, not only choosen extracted parts.
If you agrre. i can copy/paste it.

Then, people will be informed enougth to build their own mind.

Let's go with this proposition ?
Old 27-03-2010

I have not had any problems, parts came within 3 days of ordering.

So im happy with the service.

Schumacher MI4 lp: Tekin rs pro speed passion V3 10.5
Old 27-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Griffiths View Post
I think its shows how small and personel the company is. I could never imagine Juraj hudy coming on here to explain why you never got your roll bars or mr kyosho (watever) coming on here to say why he couldnt answer phone.

Chris
But i believe X factory is an equally small company, however comparisons end there.
I was a deposit paying customer of one of the first few x10 cars sold, the company has changed hands since i admit so i will not detail those experiances. Despite that i would not purchase one again.

X4TE
X2C
Old 27-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4nut View Post
But i believe X factory is an equally small company, however comparisons end there.
I was a deposit paying customer of one of the first few x10 cars sold, the company has changed hands since i admit so i will not detail those experiances. Despite that i would not purchase one again.

X factory are but they have DMS to do distribution etc and that lets them do what they need to do with the car.

XRAY
Tecnopower
AKA
AMMO Fuel
HUDY
RC Disco
Old 27-03-2010

But i believe x factory deal with all the US business?
I'm sure Darren won't mind me saying that DMS isn't the largest staffed distributer in the UK, it is very much a family business.

What i'm trying to say is the size of the business doesn't relate to the quality of customer service provided. Us toy car racers get very impatient when our orders don't arrive next day from outer mongolia and when the email sent at 3am isn't answered within 30 seconds, to avoid this sort of thread takes a lot of effort.
I wonder how aero are doing these days? they had a fair few threads like this

X4TE
X2C
Old 27-03-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to Big G Send a message via Skype™ to Big G

just to put something straight in my mind... a customer's order got lost in the post. it happens. I myself work for a small mail order company and things get lost all the time. On monday a whole bag of our post got lost so I had 20 or 30 customers all on the phone asking where, in this case, their live mealworms (bird food for their gardens) were.

We ask that they give the Royal Mail 3 days. If it's not there in those 3 days we replace the order no quibbles and we take the loss on the chin in the name of good customer service. A lot of our customers order every week so it makes sense in the long run.

So just to clear up. The order got lost. Team Xtreme replaced the order and sent it out again and then followed up making a claim against the delivery company?
Old 27-03-2010
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4nut View Post
But i believe x factory deal with all the US business?
I'm sure Darren won't mind me saying that DMS isn't the largest staffed distributer in the UK, it is very much a family business.
No problem from me mate, as most people who deal with us know, there is ony 5 of us at DMS/X-Factory UK, 3 are full time and two are part time...

As for what was said about people expecting orders straight away and emails answering within 30 seconds etc, I know EXACTLY what you mean... , that is before you mention the latest favourite - the "PM", which we get 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636
Closed Thread