Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Notts & Derby - NDOR

Old 16-11-2015
Mad Member

Default ROUND 2 HPI /NDOR THANKYOU

May i take this oppurtunity in thanking all the NDOR TEAM for the work we all did out on the track last night at 5,00 pm in the dark to start clearing the water off .We knew it had forcasted more during the night and believe me at 2.30 a.m this morning it was a bloody monsoon and winds of 50 mph.

When i arrived at track at 6.45 a.m today we all pulled together and worked together in the right direction to clear all the water a...nd make it runable for you the drivers .So thankyou all TEAM NDOR You can all walk away with those heads held up high that we ran the meeting today;
Thankyou to you THE DRIVERS that travelled to support the series today and hope you all had a very enjoyable day with us all at NDOR;

Thankyou for using the rubbish bins provided once again that frees up 30 minute of my time going around the site picking it all up

On the whole i think the day ran very well and we all worked hard to get you out there today racing

Sorry if i did not get round you all but with racing ,marshalling ,keeping the track free of water and helping a fair new comers it was a very busy day
for myself .So please acceppt my apologies for this ;

Thankyou to Chris Losi Jeffery for race director and running the meeting smoothly once again

Thankyou to Tracey Ramsden,Samantha Prior Loyley & Katie Princess Prior for feeding and watering us all today .

Not one of my bestest days but a big thanks for Alan Monk for being my pit crew all day and gave his day racing up to give me this privelage of having pit crew. Jonathon Prior for your help to keep me going today and i appreciate this all from the bottom of my heart

Hope to see you all again at Round 3 20th December
I can honestly say Round 2 done and so am i