Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 04-06-2013

Thumbs up motor/chargers/dyno/tuned pipes

first up im selling some brushless GM Racing motors 1x 8T delta wound and 1x 4.5T star wound, these motors are very similar in speed despite the different number of turns, both the cans have markings from racing not scratched but more like grit blasted from small stone.

Looking for £50 ono for both motors can split if necessary

buyer pays fees

Next up

Pro Trak Ver 10.43 this will charge nick and nimh only but can be upgraded to lipo spec, it works fine as i tested it on several nicd cell cycles to make sure, it also has the test leads, case and manual included, will need a new button cell for the memory.

would like £50 posted buyer to pay fees, it may seem a lot but after upgrade will be a first rate charger, not sure why i didn't do it myself really guess it had something to do with the 2 other chargers i had which did lipo already.

next up

Hara Twister2 and hand held programmer, in great condition although not shown will also include the diode that came with the set.

looking for £75 ono buyer to pay fees

next up

a selection of used 10th and 8th scale exhausts, including an OS2050,2060, Mielke, and a Reds 2083!! i think, the last one is a 10th scale Fantom factory tuned pipe made of steel to give a different character to normal aluminium pipes looks a mess but will clean up easily enough.

looking for
£25 each ono for the OS pipes
£15 each ono for the others
£60 for the lot posted

buyer to pay fees

next up

Robitronic Prodyno a relic of the old days maybe but still in good working order and the control unit doubles as a charger for nicd and nimh cells, everything is there with the exception of the manual which is available online.

looking for £100 ono, buyer to pay the fees