Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 14-07-2010

Thumbs up X6 squared

Hi guys

New X6 squared that has been built from a Assoc B4 i had. Got all the normal upgrades as the e-speed hangers, lead weight in the nose, titsanium turnbuckles. Also running losi pistons in Assoc shocks. There will be the remains of the original car in the sale with also the springs that i have with the car as well. Will be a set of rims and tyres, the tyres are worn but rims are still ok. Car was completely rebuilt during the build, new seals in shocks, diff balls in diff and thrust race and greases etc. All bearings have had the grease flushed out and re-oiled with royal oil so hopefully run smoother. Lots of spares for a Assoc B4 including some still new in packs. What can remember they are wishbones fr and Rr, gearcases, hubs and shock towers. If remember anything else will input on the site for sale. At this time no pics as internet at work will not let me down load any. When i get home will try and get some downloaded. Also car has had about 3 packs run through it, but not raced at all.

Selling due to new family commitments, ie new addition to family and this one cries.

Would like around £150 inc p & P

Pm me if interested