Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 14-12-2013

Default Yokomo Rollers - bmax2 & bmax4

First up is my Yokomo bmax4 4wd roller. Comes with 2 airbrushed bodyshells, hard chassis and soft chassis, hard top deck and soft top deck, aluminium rear hubs, front and rear roll bar sets, titanium turnbuckles. Has had recent diff rebuilds. Comes with some spares like wish bones and shock towers etc but to be honest you won't need them, it doesn't break. It's it really good condition and is an awesome car. Comes with original box and instructions. Priced to sell at £130 posted as gift.

Next up is my Yokomo bmax2 2wd roller. Comes with all the parts to swap between rear motor and mid motor. It has both the ball diff and the geared diff with the optional metal gears. It has the cream brass bulkhead. Will be sold with essential spares like arms, shock towers, c-hubs etc. it has an airbrushed shell and a few other bashing shells. Il throw in the yokomo red and yellow springs too. This was my 2nd bmax2 which was my back up/grass car so has seen little use so is in pretty good nick! Comes with original box and instructions. Priced to sell at 125 delivered as gift. SOLD

KF, XB4 2014