Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > JConcepts

Old 20-02-2007

Send a message via ICQ to ApexSpeed Send a message via AIM to ApexSpeed Send a message via MSN to ApexSpeed Send a message via Yahoo to ApexSpeed Send a message via Skype™ to ApexSpeed
Question Front One-way

Anyone know if the front one way needed/used in the BJ4 is the nitro TC3 or the electric TC3 version? They are the same internally, but use different depth drive cups (as I found out trying to use the NTC3 1-way in my electric TC3).

Thanks,

doug
Old 20-02-2007
Administrator

it should be the ntc3 heavy duty item - which is probably the only ntc3 one-way you'll find.. it has black out drives and I think the non-HD has grey ones (and it wont work anyway)
Old 20-02-2007
Administrator

Oh, and since you are in the USA - Yokomo also sell the same exact item for the ntc3 - just with their header cars on, might be able to find that one cheaper (I know I did) , I had one in my original BJ4.
Old 20-02-2007

Send a message via ICQ to ApexSpeed Send a message via AIM to ApexSpeed Send a message via MSN to ApexSpeed Send a message via Yahoo to ApexSpeed Send a message via Skype™ to ApexSpeed

Thanks Jimmy, I appreciate it.

I got a hold of a new NTC3 HD version for my TC3 and it doesn't fit in the car. I've been trying to find replacement drive cups for it so that it will fit, but I think I'm just going to hang onto it for the BJ4 I'm awaiting.

Looks like I'll need to get my hands on another for the electric car.

Man, we need to figure out a way to get US things to guys cheaper and easier, and the Euro stuff to us without getting bent over and massaged with a prickly object. I priced out a full-on Slim4 and just to get it here is almost 3 times the cost of a BJ4WE! Oye.

doug
Old 20-02-2007
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

I think LPH sell the outdrives on there own, and I think he does the TC3 one ways.

Exchange rate is a bitch for you guys, it's great for us Brits tho'

It's a shame though as it makes the S4 so darn expensive for you guys and it is a beautifull machine.
Old 20-02-2007

Yeah, right now the GBP is almost a 2:1 to the US dollar. Makes it almost impossible to buy anything cool from you guys at all. I think my heart skipped a few beats when I got the prices of the Atomic Carbon conversions. Yikes. I'd love to have one, but I don't need a second mortgage on the house...