Old 18-06-2009
Mad Member

what about asking Trish....he is a competant fella
Old 18-06-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelrc View Post
what about asking Trish....he is a competant fella
He was round here earlier checking the car out so i'll get him on the case too - He can take my plate away for now as i won't be racing for a week or 2 anyway.
Old 18-06-2009

Default t piece

how come no one complains about ae or kyosho cars breaking in similar ways?i caned my pro at robin hood on sunday and broke nothing.for the price i cant see why youre moaning,have you tried not hitting as many things or daft as it sounds slow down in tricky places.i cant see how the car just falls apart.if youve got an issue talk to ansmann uk direct,dont just slag em off on a forum.thanks jez.
Old 18-06-2009

Send a message via MSN to jasonrcb

hold on a minutei dont know where you read anyone slagging the car off but if i had broken another make of car i would of done the same

i also dont hit things i do know how to drive the car has a weak point and with this thread lets hope it gets sorted out now just because you didnt break anything maybe you should try harder
Old 18-06-2009

Send a message via MSN to super sparks Send a message via Skype™ to super sparks

JEZ.
should have no problem with it at batleys regional the track is alot tamer than york and you had no problems with it there even though it ran straight out of the box

lrp - novak - spektrum 2.4 ghz
KYOSHO ZX-5 SP x2
KYOSHO RB-5 sp + sp2
KYOSHO INFERNO NEO

BATLEY BUGGY CLUB
Old 18-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez View Post
how come no one complains about ae or kyosho cars breaking in similar ways?i caned my pro at robin hood on sunday and broke nothing.for the price i cant see why youre moaning,have you tried not hitting as many things or daft as it sounds slow down in tricky places.i cant see how the car just falls apart.if youve got an issue talk to ansmann uk direct,dont just slag em off on a forum.thanks jez.
calm down jez they probobly are strong cars but some peoples driving just isnt to the standard of and yours (and mine ) (by the way i will beat you next time im not so great outdoors! offroad) plus there talking to a ansmann rep on here i think , but guys jez is right we dont slag kyosho cars off so calm down with calling it rubbish, we didnt complain about the cat outdrives (2 much) and now thats sorted so lets hope the same thing happens here , i know someone who makes custom rc parts so mabi he can knock a few up in carbon or CNC mechined ali

John

FG Onroad - Zenoha - Futaba Servo's - GP
Mi 3.5 - Stock class - Orion - LRP - Nosram

TC4 - 10.5 - Orion - Futaba Brushless Servo - LRP
T4 - 6.5 Losi System - Futaba Brushless Servo

DX3r - Ansmann - Muchmore - Propeak

OTHERS ARE ETHER IN BITS OR IN ATTIC
Old 18-06-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

And............ breathe.....

I can see this one quickly getting out of hand - i think you'll all agree people like Jamie from Ansmann have been very quick to react and promptly reply so give them a minute to come up with an option.

All new cars have a weakness and by the sounds of it not everyone has found it yet so all in all it's a good start!

I was at the National Debut of the XX-4 and i think every single Team Losi driver snapped the front towers, it was soon changed and people were happy.

This problem has been reported for less then 1 hour and there are already 20 replys or so.

It WILL be sorted i'm sure
Old 18-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Goodall View Post
And............ breathe.....

I can see this one quickly getting out of hand - i think you'll all agree people like Jamie from Ansmann have been very quick to react and promptly reply so give them a minute to come up with an option.

All new cars have a weakness and by the sounds of it not everyone has found it yet so all in all it's a good start!

I was at the National Debut of the XX-4 and i think every single Team Losi driver snapped the front towers, it was soon changed and people were happy.

This problem has been reported for less then 1 hour and there are already 20 replys or so.

It WILL be sorted i'm sure

Totally AGREE memory's of cat outdrives breaking after every heat now thats fixed and is a ace car , this will be fixed as well just be patient

Old 18-06-2009
Mad Member

could i machine a beefed up delrin MOFO for it do you think
Old 18-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonrcb View Post
hold on a minutei dont know where you read anyone slagging the car off but if i had broken another make of car i would of done the same

i also dont hit things i do know how to drive the car has a weak point and with this thread lets hope it gets sorted out now just because you didnt break anything maybe you should try harder
im not dissing you or your driving.ive seen many rb5s and b4s etc break t pieces yet still not done one myself,sure i drive a lot tamer than most but many times slower can be quicker.i just dont see how it just fell apart without hitting anything.pm your address and i will send you a t piece from my spare madrat when it returns from eden park at no charge to you.i will even pay for the postage.if i gets you racing the car im happy with that.many thanks jez.
Old 18-06-2009

Send a message via MSN to jasonrcb

Thats very good of you thankyou

im not giving up on the car far from it apart from this issue tonight im impressed with it and will continue to work and improve it as much as i can,and with the ideas and supoport that this has shown tonight it can only be a good thing for the car and its future development
Old 18-06-2009
Mad Member

i take it NO! to my question then
Old 18-06-2009
Mad Member

Quote:
Yes please beef me one
Old 18-06-2009

Quote:
lol have a blast i dont think dellrin would work tho as its needs to be thin , plus ali or carbon look better

Old 18-06-2009
Mad Member

ive not had much experience with ali or carbon.
Old 18-06-2009
Mad Member

Send a message via MSN to jono83

Old 19-06-2009
Spends too long on oOple ...

Just reading this thread, so thought I would have a look at mine, mines had about 4 lipo packs through, out the garden and on the track. There are no witness marks on the T-Piece, no stress marks, no bend marks, nothing.

I am just wondering, and this isn't a criticism, how tight are you doing those fron suspension mount screw, up. Are they nipped up, tightened hard, loose? Also, were the tranny brace screws in properly.

I agree with Nick though... this could well be mountains out of mole hills. I have seen B4's get broken by one person and not another, and I for one, daren't own a Losi car, as they hate me.
Old 19-06-2009
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgio View Post
heres mine

My dad has done about 10 of those on my old losi xxx last year, I broke one when i raced it in five years. I have had two b4's first one I broke one first time out and replaced it with an alloy version, the second b4 still has the original one on and has been raced for two years without even a crack. I guess sometimes you can just be unlucky with bits Its not unusual for companies to revise kits soon after release, Look at the b44 top decks from last year, original TC3 wishbones, etc. Both of those items were revised an replaced in kits so I am sure if it is a recurring problem then it will get changed. Plus if ti doesn't then there are enough highly skilled people on oople who will be able craft a more sutiable replacement at little extra cost.

My friend who has an RB5 has done a couple of those and has made just a carbon plate (Well actually i think he said it was part of an old egress chassis so FRP) to run underneath the car between the gearbox screws, hasn't broken one since

Robert Jaques, Schumacher Racing KC, K2. Team Associated SC5M

"The Japanese Sniper"

Team Autocare & Cycles
Old 19-06-2009

Mines just gone tonite!! Car was driving great... One lap up on everyone after the first heat. Then, just a tap and thats it!!! VERY disapointed!!! I really hope we can get somthing sorted... Its a great car, handled very well and everyone was impressed by it.... Its a silly fault thats spoiling a great car. Im gunna look in to getting some kind of brace made up in steel or alloy for mine untill a proper soloution is sorted.
Old 20-06-2009

Send a message via MSN to ryan

Hi everyone,

My car should hopefully be here today, so i can get all the new option parts i have in mind drawn up in CAD. I will then get these manufactured within 7-10 days!!!

Hopefully i will be able to get something sorted for the T-Piece!

Ryan