Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Xtreme - VEGA

Old 08-12-2013
Mad Member

There hasn't been anything on their Facebook page for a long time either. Looks like they could be out the game which is a shame as there is loads of people out there with their products.
Reedy

My feedback
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63097
Old 08-12-2013

As one of the biggest defenders if them in the past ! This happens to much ! Sure they can't be moving again ? But if it's the case just say
Old 09-12-2013
Mad Member

I too have been trying to contact them - lots.

I bought a load if pref parts off them to sell via the-pred website and they didn't/wouldn't issue an invoice. They didn't reply to any correspondence.

Funny, because when I was negotiating the sale with them, they were very helpful.
Old 09-12-2013

None of this sounds good ! All they have to do is pop on this site and fb !
Old 09-12-2013
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Agree with Franki, just a message one way or other, thing is xtreme have been on here since i posted this 4 weeks ago and nothing not good
Old 09-12-2013

Even if they haven't gone and are just moving I think they have upset too many people. They have no credibility left. Great products they maybe but who will buy from them now anyway.
Old 10-12-2013

You have all been treated like complete idiots. how does it taste now.

I was flamed, shot down and abused for pointing out inadequacies in their customer service or support for the predator in one particular thread.

Last edited by James; 14-12-2013 at 01:52 PM.
Old 10-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post

I was flamed, shot down and abused for pointing out inadequacies in their customer service or support for the predator in one particular thread.

Hi Ron, I understand your point at the time I was defending them I'd never had any problems.

Seems you had the measure all along such a shame though great cars

Good luck to every one trying to get bits

Last edited by James; 14-12-2013 at 01:52 PM.
Old 12-12-2013

haha tumbleweeds are blowing through this thread..... total silence *crickets*

fantastic.... seems not only did they make themselves look stupid, but also the ardent supporters willing to throw themselves on the grenade.
Old 12-12-2013

If the company have gone under then i think your comments are all in rather bad taste. There could be peoples livelihoods, careers and business' gone here and all you can do is make pathetic childish quips about them. Grow up, deal with it and move on.

What i do think needs to happen is some communication or announcement from them, although there may be legal reasons why they are unable to, who knows but something would be good.
Old 12-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobber View Post
If the company have gone under then i think your comments are all in rather bad taste. There could be peoples livelihoods, careers and business' gone here and all you can do is make pathetic childish quips about them. Grow up, deal with it and move on.
Completely agree with dobber, perhaps it is time to stop the snide remarks and look at the bigger picture?
Old 12-12-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Its like flogging a dead horse mate, its become too easy and not much point saying anything. They are making aircraft grade alloy milled nails to drive into their overpriced milled alloy coffins.

Just like previous predator customers (me) all customers are hung out to dry.

Fantastic reading and couldnt happen to a nicer bunch of morons.

Completely below the belt and disgusting as per normal Ron
Hope you have a great weekend
Old 13-12-2013

They are there to provide a service. A service which they are paid for. Hence the reason it is called business.
Old 13-12-2013

Quote:

What i do think needs to happen is some communication or announcement from them, although there may be legal reasons why they are unable to, who knows but something would be good.

I totally agree with some of your comments so to clear things up, many apologies for my comment.
Old 13-12-2013

Quote:
They are there to provide a service. A service which they are paid for. Hence the reason it is called business.

And what your putting on this thread is the work of an internet troll.

Your comments at times dont help or add any value to the thread in any shape or form.
Old 13-12-2013

Dont get carried away my friend.

if you have a problem with me, you have a problem with all of the threads started regarding this type of thing and this type of problem.

How about all of the previous people in this thread, making their opinions known, as that is what a forum is for, do you suggest their opinions are also "trolling" and having no particular use?

Or just me?
Old 13-12-2013

How about paying for something and expecting something in return? do you have a problem with that?

People have come on here is a LAST RESORT as they have felt like they have no choice. Is that a problem for you? are they "trolling" also?

Im interested to know your take on what is "trolling", what is "bad service" and what a business is actually there to do.

Take JE Spares as an example. They initially went out of business (and thank god they have returned) but people could not speak highly enough about them, they provided a service, one in which people gladly paid extra for. My point is, they did an amazing job, went out of business and all were devastated. They were inundated with support and well wishes. There was TOTAL communication and TOTAL knowledge from paying customers.
Old 13-12-2013

Ron burgundy has a point. They certainly could of communicated better with customers who were/ are waiting for their purchases.
Old 13-12-2013

Ron, as stated some of your comments go too far without actually thinking about the bigger picture. However.......i do agree on some of your points. I too find it difficult to understand why they would not take 5 mins to post on here as to what is going on, so in that i take your point.

This type of comment
"

"

Is not required!

Last edited by James; 14-12-2013 at 01:53 PM.
Old 13-12-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Ron, as stated some of your comments go too far without actually thinking about the bigger picture. However.......i do agree on some of your points. I too find it difficult to understand why they would not take 5 mins to post on here as to what is going on, so in that i take your point.
I think, rightly or wrongly, that Xtreme are simply rubbish at running a business. Yes, they make good products but running a business is so much more than that. It's not only about selling items but providing after sales support (or even supplying paid for items in Extremes case) and building a good relationship with customers. Ignoring emails, posts on social media and phone calls is not only rude it's a great way to get a bad reputation quickly. I know Xtreme have previously posted reasons/excuses for not replying however it always seems to come back to this point time and again. If they have gone bust then that's a shame, but no surprise, and I hope all their customers get a full refund although If they can't be bothered to speak to their customers I think they'll be fortunate to see any refunds.

Last edited by Col; 15-12-2013 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Typo