Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Notts & Derby - NDOR

Old 27-04-2017
Mad Member

Default DISCARDING OF RUBBISH AT NDOR

Guys & Gals this is pretty serious what i am about to say so please take the time out to read and digest as this is not a laughing matter anymore;

As you are all aware we provide not only bins but also blag bags for to dispose of your rubbish and at the end of the meeting The Team go around and collect it all up then discard of it.

Unfortunally people are not realizing the DANGERS of what they are putting in the bins and bags as rubbish;

Over the last few months we have had gas canisters ,lipo batteries,normal batteries,glow igniters, and even back down to GT 85 canisters,
I have asked on several occassions for none of these item to be disposed of in our rubbish and unfortunaly people are
A) TAKING NO NOTICE
B) PLAIN IRRESPONSIBLE
C) DO NOT CARE

Please if this carries on at NDOR you all will be taking your own rubbish home with you as this is serious;

I myself do not want to get my face blown off or any of the other members of the team when we discard of the rubbish;

You should think yourselves lucky that we as a club offer this service for you THE DRIVERS to leave your rubbish behind as alot of clubs make you take it home with you

So can i please ask not for the following items to be put in rubbish bins or bags ;
Gas Canisters,
GT 85
Brake Cleaner
Lipo Batteries Or Any Sort Of Batteries

Thankyou for your co operation in this matter