Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > Mid South

Old 14-08-2012

Darren
I'm very sorry you feel I have given you abuse ??
It's not the case !!
I just wanted to be as fair as I could in letting you know that I'm unable to attend this weekend and like I say "just not turn up"
I'm very sorry that I have done something very wrong someware at the booking in stage but I have never had an email ?
So please tell me as I don't have an email to click some link ,??
How I fairly let you know (that as I work for a living and unfortunately that comes first ! )
That i can not attend and my place can given to a reserve driver !

Thank you,
Colin Kirkham
Old 16-08-2012

Default cant make regional

darren i cant make your regional this sunday so can you please take me off the list cheers martin brown
Old 16-08-2012
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin so16 View Post
darren i cant make your regional this sunday so can you please take me off the list cheers martin brown
Hi Martin, You have already deleted yourself via your entry email, this was done yesterday at 9:06pm, entry was removed automatically when it refreshed this morning for you..

Darren
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636
Old 16-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Boyle View Post
Hi Martin, You have already deleted yourself via your entry email, this was done yesterday at 9:06pm, entry was removed automatically when it refreshed this morning for you..

Darren
ok cheers wasent sure it had worked
Old 18-08-2012

Default Lift!?

Hi,

Anyone traveling down tomorrow from Northampton with room for a little one? I don't think I'll be legal to drive in the morning!!

Matt
Old 18-08-2012
Mad Member

Rance will give you a lift!!
Old 18-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by spenner View Post
Rance will give you a lift!!
He's not going now
Old 18-08-2012
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckie stella View Post
He's not going now
Nice of him to tell us that then, he is still booked in and on the provisional heat list that is pinned to the hall in Parmters right now ready for the morning....

Did you get my text OK Matt?
Old 18-08-2012

Quote:
Nice of him to tell us that then, he is still booked in and on the provisional heat list that is pinned to the hall in Parmters right now ready for the morning....

Did you get my text OK Matt?
Black list him!

I did, thanks and may be traveling with them
Old 19-08-2012

Default DMS

Thanks Darren, great day and great event, thanks DMS !!
Old 20-08-2012
oOple Advertiser

Thanks to all of you who came along and raced yesterday and I hope you all enjoyed your day.

Always nice when people come up and say thankyou after the meeting as so many of you did, it is not to often that race organisers get praise for their efforts but always nice to recieve when we do. I will say that none of what took place this weekend would have been possible without the HUGE efforts of a select few members from our club to help lay the track on saturday (in the sweltering heat - we started out with just three of us, then shorlty after we had 6, then for the last hour or so about 8 of us) and also those from the club who stayed to help pack away after it all finished yesterday too, once more you know who you are guys (and who the slackers were who went home too) and your efforts were fantastic - thank you.

Also, there were two "fairly high value" items left behind at the meeting, if either are are yours and you can tell me what they are I will make every efforct to get them back to you ASAP.

Laslty, well done to everyone who took part in both the 2wd and 4wd series this year in the Mid-South they were both excellent and saw some very competative racing and higher numbers than we have had in this region now for many years, roll on next year, lets make it even better.....
Old 21-08-2012

Quote:
Thanks to all of you who came along and raced yesterday and I hope you all enjoyed your day.

Always nice when people come up and say thankyou after the meeting as so many of you did, it is not to often that race organisers get praise for their efforts but always nice to recieve when we do. I will say that none of what took place this weekend would have been possible without the HUGE efforts of a select few members from our club to help lay the track on saturday (in the sweltering heat - we started out with just three of us, then shorlty after we had 6, then for the last hour or so about 8 of us) and also those from the club who stayed to help pack away after it all finished yesterday too, once more you know who you are guys (and who the slackers were who went home too) and your efforts were fantastic - thank you.

Also, there were two "fairly high value" items left behind at the meeting, if either are are yours and you can tell me what they are I will make every efforct to get them back to you ASAP.

Laslty, well done to everyone who took part in both the 2wd and 4wd series this year in the Mid-South they were both excellent and saw some very competative racing and higher numbers than we have had in this region now for many years, roll on next year, lets make it even better.....
Hi Darren

Thanks for a good day on Sunday, any idea when any results and overall standings will be posted.

Many thanks

Al
Old 21-08-2012
SHRCCC Legend

Quote:
Ditto
Old 21-08-2012
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
Hi Darren

Thanks for a good day on Sunday, any idea when any results and overall standings will be posted.

Many thanks

Al
I have them sat in front of me now (sundays results and the series final standings) and hopefully both will be posted to the DMS Results site either tonight or tommorrow
Old 21-08-2012

Thanks Darren