Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Associated

Old 09-04-2015

Default B4.2 rtr absima tramsmitter ?

Hi All

my 4 year old son is running a b4.2 rtr now nothing wrong with the buggy but iv had some trouble with my son keep turning all the switches on the top of the transmitter is a xp2g 29215 ae team associated

now on this model I could turn down the power to the buggy by turning the TH ATV down

Now here is my question iv bought the ABSIMA CR3P

Seems a good bit of kit but I cant seem to find a setting that will allow me to turn the power down only has full throttle power,

also I cant get the revere to work I had this problem with the transmitter above witch I just had to a just something on top and it worked fine

hope someone can help cheers ?

Absima - Electrics
Old 09-04-2015
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiboom85 View Post
Hi All

my 4 year old son is running a b4.2 rtr now nothing wrong with the buggy but iv had some trouble with my son keep turning all the switches on the top of the transmitter is a xp2g 29215 ae team associated

now on this model I could turn down the power to the buggy by turning the TH ATV down

Now here is my question iv bought the ABSIMA CR3P

Seems a good bit of kit but I cant seem to find a setting that will allow me to turn the power down only has full throttle power,

also I cant get the revere to work I had this problem with the transmitter above witch I just had to a just something on top and it worked fine

hope someone can help cheers ?
To reduce power you need to go down to end point and adjust channel 2. That will turn down top speed.
When you say you can't get reverse to work there could be a few causes - ESC may not be set for reverse, transmitter and ESC may not be calibrated.
You may also mean that you need to reverse a servo? If so you go down to rev on the display and select either channel 1 (steering) or ch2 for fwd/ reverse.
Remember to press the big silver button afterwards otherwise the changes don't get saved

Yokomo YZ-2

No 4WD because nothing lives up to my original Optima. Until now maybe?...