Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > Events Organiser > 10th Off Road Events

Old 03-07-2010

Default Gillingham Dorset Police demo day

RCVenue (Gillingham Off Road RC Club) have been invited to give a demonstration race on July 24th at Gillingham Police Station, they are having an open day with police dog demos etc etc, we will be using the School field behind the station, this will just be for fun and to demonstrate what the racing is all about.

The event will be run from 10am – 4pm, I am suggesting Short Course Trucks and 1/10th off road 2WD and 4WD buggies, so long as we can have 5 of each class we will be ok but the more the merrier, please let me know by return who will commit to this date.

We will also need to arrange a few jumps to be made out of something easy to setup and we will also need some kind of track marking.

I will try and sort the bits we will need and we could setup the track early on the 24th July (Saturday) say 8am

Anyone in the local area to the town please let me know.
You can sign up to the event at http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...5308701&ref=ts

THIS IS NOT A RACE DAY JUST PROMOTING THE SPORT SO FUN FUN FUN AND VERY RELAXED...