Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

Old 31-07-2006
Spends too long on oOple ...

No, I think we all appreciate what we have, and no arguments there, but it leaves no excuse from what is dissapearing from our society.
Old 01-08-2006
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to Southwell

I don't understand this age of going out at all hours just to cause trouble, when i was in my teens i didn't go around doing those kind of things and neither did any of my mates.

Round here has been getting fairly bad too, some kid lost an eye when a gang of 14 year olds almost beat him to death with a fence post, then started on his girlfriend!!

I was jumped a few years back while walking home from a mates and ended up having my top lip ripped open, luckily didn't scar, but completely unprovoked. Found out later they were on drugs!

Spose iam lucky being on the outskirts of the crappy areas here so we don't get any trouble.
Ill be moving out at the beginning of next year, not looking forward to paying 180k for a house and cars and having them get smashed up by some little chav scum

Last edited by Southwell; 01-08-2006 at 08:50 AM.
Old 01-08-2006
Spends too long on oOple ...

I still think the Spanish cops got the right attitude, allowed to give a little 'slap' to make sure the thugs know who is in charge.

Whereas, when I was a teenager, yes people got jumped, we had fights, but more oftern it was between gangs, or just generaly two people pissed each other off enough, they fight. Now you can be walking down the road and be lamped for no reason, except it is funny to them, or happy slapped, or someone dislikes your trainers, or likes them so thinks you shouldn't be wearing them and they should.

If a political party turned around and stated that they would reinstate corporal punishment, give control of the classrooms back to the teachers and the streets back to the innocent and Police, they would get my vote.