Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Basingstoke Radio Car Club

Old 01-10-2011

Default Hello

Just came over here via the links on the MaxBashing forum as I have been looking for somewhere to take the kids racing that is fairly local. We do have Slough but it all seems a bit serious over there and it's not that close.
Also my eldest has a Hyper Mini ST that I bought him a couple of years ago and from what i understand they don't race them over there. I have also just bought my youngest a Maverick Strada MT to learn with and although they will both enjoy driving them at the local parks the challenge of a track would add a new dimension to it. Also to be honest the eldest now has a pretty good handle on driving the Hyper so he ready to move up a level and learn a track.
So when the track is up and running will our cars be welcome to race or bash?
I also have my X1-CR Pro so will probably come and play myself as well.

Carl.
Old 01-10-2011

Hi Carl, you are more than welcome to come and join us any time, with whatever cars you are running. We don't yet have a permanent track as you know, but we Bash most Sundays, with a temporary track and friendly races. As you have probably read in another thread, we have also started indoor racing - Bangers, Hotrods and Losi Micros. Feel free to email me if you would like more info or visit our website www.basingstokerc.org.uk.
A few of us will probably be meeting up locally tomorrow if your keen.
Old 01-10-2011

A bit short notice for me tomorrow as I'm waiting for a new TX and RX for my X1. The next 2 or 3 weekends are already spoken for but after that I'm clear all the way until xmas. So i'll stay in touch. Good to know the Hyper Mini and the Electric will be welcome though.

Carl.