Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > News > Previous years oOple events > oOple INVERNATIONAL 2011 - 29-31 July 2011

Old 01-08-2011

Default A big thankyou

Would like to say a big thank you to all the oranganizers at the oOple invernational, for the best Rc wkend of my life!
Smoothly run event with no hassle whatsoever (apart from the 6 hour drive up due to traffic!)
We have just woken up on a field for the 3rd morning so very much in need of a comfy bed & shower!
Once again a big thankyou to all involved!
Cheers guys & girls
James

>Trader Feedback<
Old 01-08-2011

Send a message via MSN to gazbaz2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfie View Post
Would like to say a big thank you to all the oranganizers at the oOple invernational, for the best Rc wkend of my life!
Smoothly run event with no hassle whatsoever (apart from the 6 hour drive up due to traffic!)
We have just woken up on a field for the 3rd morning so very much in need of a comfy bed & shower!
Once again a big thankyou to all involved for one of the best racing wkends I've had!
Cheers guys & girls
James
I'll second that, what a fantastic weekend, it was unbelievable, thank you all that was involved sorting and organising it all for us your all legends, the best weekend I've had ever, dunno how they can top this 1 but already looking forward for next, brilliant, just sheer brilliance, thanks guys n gals
Old 01-08-2011

Massive thank you from me too. I am well and truly knackered, but well worth it
Old 01-08-2011

Default Thanks

Great week-end, Great laugh, and great racing

Just donated, Thanks again

Steve & Charlie Ware
Old 01-08-2011
Mad Member

To echo everybody elses comments this meeting was the cracking really enjoyed it nice and relaxed and a great laugh and some very good close racing thoughout all the finals MASSIVE thanks to everybody involved with sorting this meeting out

Trader feedback
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25152
Old 01-08-2011

Same goes for me amazing event great fun still feel Ill from the beer race my body forgot how bad vodka and beer together were. I would also like to give a big thank you to Damian wittle for all his help with setups and good all round advice. The guys from RC lazy for help and advice also for help with parts after the ring of fire escapade : ) and all that were involved in making this an awesome event. Hope I can come back next year. THANKS.
Old 01-08-2011
Mad Member

Last years event was awesome but you managed to top it!

Thanks for putting the effort in and doing a top job!
Old 01-08-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to blitzboy

top top top weekend once again the oople gang have stepped up their game and brought us another awesome event to rememeber ,, shame im finals went pearshaped but as eveyone went home from my final and vermin stepped down i actually recieved the trophy lol by default lol steve axon took second place so steve come see me at southport buddy for the trophy you should have took home buddy ,,lol ,, on a lighter not big thanks to the heliwell family for letting use the ramps to check my dub did nt take long to check and it was nt a drive sheft popped out so i drove home with a dodgy bush that looks like it gone no biggy there but once again a very big thanks for letting me use you ramps ,, and also big thanks to phil cambell for looking at the vanm too see ya all track side soon

http://www.customblitz.co.uk
Email:graham@customblitz.co.uk

Old 01-08-2011

A massive thanks to all. My first Oople race and I hope not my last. Great racing and a great weekend. Thank you
Old 01-08-2011
Mad Member

Default invernational

Thanks so much for the best race weekend i have ever taken part in. Flawless running, great commentary and great racing both days. A big thankyou from all the guys who came up from Scotland. Well worth the long journey and i'm sure we will be back next year.
Old 01-08-2011

Send a message via MSN to russmini

Absolutely Awesome Weekend.

Thank you for the invitation to race.

The meeting, the track, the hospitality, the entertainment, the bar, the food, the venue, the band, the DJ, the marquee, the camping, the................................

Hell, it was all good, probably some i missed there.

Special thanks to Jimmy and Vicky (without whom, there would be no oOple after all)
Plumber Heliwell - Ooo Arghhhh, for all the organising, land etc etc.
YORCC - For the track
All the helpers - for making it happen.

Big thanks to Blitz as well - After all, i wouldn't have got home without you. Cheers for the Jump Start

Now i know where and how long it takes to get to the track, i'll be there again for some other meetings throughout the year..

Again, Well Done and Thank You.

Old 01-08-2011

Totally echo everyones comments that have already been made!

Thoroughly enjoyed myself & the atmosphere was absolutley brilliant

Thanks to all the guys that have put the event on, as I can only begin to imagine the effort that went into the planning & running of it.

Looking forward to the next one

Mike P.
Old 01-08-2011

Agree with everything that has been said so far, the best r/c weekend I have ever had.

Such a good challenging track, great banter, superb organisation and fantastic food and facilities.

I will 1000000% be putting an entry in for next year's event and I am looking forward to it already. The long drive from deepest darkest Wales was worth every single mile.

All of the organisers who worked tirelessly to make is such a superb event should be very proud of themselves and deserve a huge amount of praise.

Once again thanks boys and girls.

Martin.

Team Losi Mini 8ight - Gen's Ace 1800mah Lipo // EZRun 35A ESC
Old 01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzboy View Post
top top top weekend once again the oople gang have stepped up their game and brought us another awesome event to rememeber ,, shame im finals went pearshaped but as eveyone went home from my final and vermin stepped down i actually recieved the trophy lol by default lol steve axon took second place so steve come see me at southport buddy for the trophy you should have took home buddy ,,lol ,, on a lighter not big thanks to the heliwell family for letting use the ramps to check my dub did nt take long to check and it was nt a drive sheft popped out so i drove home with a dodgy bush that looks like it gone no biggy there but once again a very big thanks for letting me use you ramps ,, and also big thanks to phil cambell for looking at the vanm too see ya all track side soon
nice one for grabing that mate.
Old 01-08-2011

Just to put my bit in too, a massive thank you to everyone that put effort into this weekend. By far the best weekend racing I've ever done top marks all round. I cannot wait for next year and hope I'm invited again.
Top highlights for me include:
Johnny offering to lay me some concrete in full pikey guise
Pukeys swilling on the podium
And watching some of the top lads tear it up.

Loved it!
Old 03-08-2011

the oople race what can i say absolute the bollocks enjoyed every minute of it.
full on festival of the 10th buggy with a fair bit of stupidity chucked in for a good measure,the beer race and the burning ring was awesome (i was the first one through the ring with my orange 22 with a 4.5 turn motor lol was so frickin fast
a big thanks must go to all the people involved with the massive task of organiseing this truely awesome event,what a facilty first time at rhr its such a pro set up.
thanks to dj kirky for the awesome set on sat night brought back lots of young memories of my clubbing dayzs
roll on next year cant wait for my invite.
cheerz to the opple crue. job well done....