Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > Mid West

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 13-04-2009
stuartw stuartw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 296
Default 2009 Regionals - Coventry April 12th.

Make sure you enter before Wednesday Midday, else you will be classed as a late entry.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 13-04-2009
losixxx's Avatar
losixxx losixxx is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: worcester
Posts: 1,907
Default

stuart thats not going to frighten anyone, it used to be if entry was not in by friday night you were supposed to be in first heat but it never happened!
perhaps if it was actually adhered too then people might actually book in early!
__________________
AC S4-LRP SPHERE TC-KO2123-NOVAK 5.5L

B4FT-NOSRAM EVO-KO2123-SPASHETT 10x2

http://s343.photobucket.com/albums/o...-rugby-new.gif
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 13-04-2009
Doomanic Doomanic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 638
Default

A link to the online booking in would be useful too...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibsy
pwnage Doomanic 1 - 0 Hoggy
pm me bitch, or is it past your bedtime?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13-04-2009
losixxx's Avatar
losixxx losixxx is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: worcester
Posts: 1,907
Default

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=brca-midwest.co.uk
__________________
AC S4-LRP SPHERE TC-KO2123-NOVAK 5.5L

B4FT-NOSRAM EVO-KO2123-SPASHETT 10x2

http://s343.photobucket.com/albums/o...-rugby-new.gif
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 13-04-2009
Belsten's Avatar
Belsten Belsten is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: South Wales
Posts: 2,495
Default

I booked in on time
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 13-04-2009
neiloliver neiloliver is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Shrewsbury
Posts: 1,208
Default

I think more people have booked in on line for the first meeting than booked in for any single regional in 2007 so something is working right. The late entry procedure was decided at the AGM. I cannot see why the late entry wont work, especially as it will be transparent to all of us if a list is posted at the closing time (then if you standing next to a peron on the rostrum during practise that was not booked in you can rightly kick him him/her in the shin)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 13-04-2009
RSharpy's Avatar
RSharpy RSharpy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Nottingham
Posts: 556
Default

Will the regional be run on the grass or astro track?

Cheers
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 13-04-2009
stuartw stuartw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by losixxx View Post
stuart thats not going to frighten anyone, it used to be if entry was not in by friday night you were supposed to be in first heat but it never happened!
perhaps if it was actually adhered too then people might actually book in early!
Trust me Chris. It will be adhered to.
Wednesday Lunchtime is the deadline. After that the entry fee goes up by £2,they WILL be in Heat 1 and will not be allowed practise regardless of who they are.
This was agreed by all those who attended the AGM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 13-04-2009
stuartw stuartw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomanic View Post
A link to the online booking in would be useful too...
Try looking on the Mid West website!!
http://www.brca-midwest.co.uk
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 13-04-2009
warped warped is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 111
Default

Is there a 2wd support class at 4wd regionals in the west midlands?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 14-04-2009
Jonesy Jonesy is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ellesmere Port
Posts: 1,402
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSharpy View Post
Will the regional be run on the grass or astro track?

Cheers

Alright Rich, looking at other threads it will be on the Astro track for this one, pop over - more the merrier!!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 15-04-2009
Yardeeee's Avatar
Yardeeee Yardeeee is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Willenhall, west mids
Posts: 305
Default

Entry deadline for sunday is midday today guys, don't leave it and be dissapointed with heat 1 and no practice... 72 entries and counting!
__________________
AE - Novak - Pro-Line - Reedy - CML - Atomic Carbon
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 15-04-2009
RogerM's Avatar
RogerM RogerM is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The middle of off-road nowhere ----- Cheltenham
Posts: 4,259
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardeeee View Post
Entry deadline for sunday is midday today guys, don't leave it and be dissapointed with heat 1 and no practice... 72 entries and counting!
Do we know when the entry list will be up after the deadline? The only reason I ask is that I've entered but not recived any form of confirmation of reciept of entry (e-mail etc.) and the current entry list has been up for a while.

Basically I'd just like to know if my entry has been recieved and also who from out of the region is coming to play!

Looking forward to it already.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 15-04-2009
stuartw stuartw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerM View Post
Do we know when the entry list will be up after the deadline? The only reason I ask is that I've entered but not recived any form of confirmation of reciept of entry (e-mail etc.) and the current entry list has been up for a while.

Basically I'd just like to know if my entry has been recieved and also who from out of the region is coming to play!

Looking forward to it already.
Patience is a virtue my friend.
Some of us have lives to lead apart from Racing you know.
However, as I am Holiday today, the FINAL list is now online, if your not on there, then you are a late entry (assuming I havent missed your name of course).
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 15-04-2009
Jonesy Jonesy is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ellesmere Port
Posts: 1,402
Default

Rog,

Have a look at the Central Booking page on the website at:

http://domain2134136.sites.fasthosts.com/booking.html


In the bottom right corner there is a link to who is booked in!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 16-04-2009
RSharpy's Avatar
RSharpy RSharpy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Nottingham
Posts: 556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
Alright Rich, looking at other threads it will be on the Astro track for this one, pop over - more the merrier!!
Cheers Joneys, have booked in, looking forward to it. Will be there weather permitting but its looking good for the weekend at the mo

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/...t_weather.html
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 16-04-2009
Bungleaio's Avatar
Bungleaio Bungleaio is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Leicestershire
Posts: 1,006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartw View Post
Patience is a virtue my friend.
Some of us have lives to lead apart from Racing you know.
However, as I am Holiday today, the FINAL list is now online, if your not on there, then you are a late entry (assuming I havent missed your name of course).

I'm not on the list, but I booked in at about 9.30 yesterday.
__________________
Lets Off Road!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 16-04-2009
panch's Avatar
panch panch is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Gloucestershire
Posts: 473
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSharpy View Post
Will be there weather permitting but its looking good for the weekend at the mo

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/...t_weather.html
Sunny.. just how I like it.. cant wait..
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 16-04-2009
stuartw stuartw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungleaio View Post
I'm not on the list, but I booked in at about 9.30 yesterday.
A real name might help us to investigate.
But if you are who I think you are (James Garner), your name is on Page 2, 2nd from the bottom.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 16-04-2009
Bungleaio's Avatar
Bungleaio Bungleaio is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Leicestershire
Posts: 1,006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartw View Post
A real name might help us to investigate.
But if you are who I think you are (James Garner), your name is on Page 2, 2nd from the bottom.
Page 2 I didn't scroll down that far. Yes I'm a muppet.

Your detective skills are correct, thats me.
__________________
Lets Off Road!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com