Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > Mid West

Old 10-04-2011

Default Oswestry 2WD Regional 10.04.2011

Id just like to say a big thank you to the guys that have put together a great days racing at Oswestry today.

Last time I came it rained and I've gotta be honest... I wasn't a massive fan of the track! However, I thought I'd give it another go for 2011 and I'm very pleased that I did.

The weather was amazing so once the track dried out the grip level was good and made for a very close run 4th qualifying and final.

only my second outing with the new 22, and as I'm running mid motor config the set up was always gonna be an unknown quantity.. but a few tweaks got it going 'OK' (far from perfect but working on it) and saw me achieve 4th on the grid in the B final.

I finished 3rd overall with a big smile on my face, and am hoping for bigger and better things from the car in future 2011 regional meetings.

Again, thanks very much... great day

Kinda concerned about the size of some of the camera lenses on show today (perhaps compensating for something else, lol ) but I'm hoping they took some great photos - I'm sure they'll be appearing soon?!!

Thanks, Jon Seals!
Old 11-04-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wacker 2 View Post
Kinda concerned about the size of some of the camera lenses on show today (perhaps compensating for something else, lol )
Bloody Cheek!