Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 1/10th OFF ROAD

Old 29-05-2013

Default Associated B4.1 vs schumacher

Hi all ,

Just after people's opinions , which one of the above performs and competes better at the moment ?
Old 30-05-2013

Hi
I had a b4.1 which I've just replaced with a sv2. I find the sv2 more balanced and easier to set up. Don't get me wrong there was nothing wrong with the b4.1 it's still a good car but on astro I think that mid motor is the way to go.
Old 30-05-2013

Default B4.1 vs SV2

Hi Mate,

I have converted m B4.1 to Centro, would this bring it to near the same balance as the SV2 ?
Old 30-05-2013

hi mate,

I had a go with a c4.1 as I wanted one before I brought my sv2. I would personally say they are about the same balance.
i could not get a c4.1 for love or money when i was after a new car and could not justify the centro cost, ive also got a mate who owns a good model shop so the sv2 came at the right price
Old 31-05-2013

I think the SVR vs the B4.1 be a better comparison since both are rear motor cars. I currently have a B4.1 and a Bmax2mr... and my SV2 is being shipped!!
Once I get her set up and driven, I'll let you know what I think. Tracks here are all dirt so it'll be interesting to see how the sv2 holds up against the rear motor competition.
Old 31-05-2013

Default B4.1 centro vs SV2

Thanks for the reply guys,

I should have worded it differently, the comparison would be better with the B4.1 centro conversion vs Schumacher cougar SV2.
Old 31-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowzy View Post
Thanks for the reply guys,

I should have worded it differently, the comparison would be better with the B4.1 centro conversion vs Schumacher cougar SV2.
wait a few weeks and get the new centro,had a sv2 and sold it to buy b4.2 ready for the new centro! the sv2 you have to buy every tune up part,with the b4.2 its all in the box so the new centro kit will be cheaper!.oh and the sv2 is way to heavy
Old 16-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Talbot View Post
wait a few weeks and get the new centro,had a sv2 and sold it to buy b4.2 ready for the new centro! the sv2 you have to buy every tune up part,with the b4.2 its all in the box so the new centro kit will be cheaper!.oh and the sv2 is way to heavy
Or why don't you consider the X-Factory X6 Cubed conversion kit looks mint
Old 16-06-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Talbot View Post
Rubbish i have an sv2 the only upgrade i've got on mine are the front 5 degree blocks and the nose weight and how you work out the centro will be cheaper no idea b4.2 roughly £200 + centro conversion cost at a guess around £150-£200 sv2 under £200

Trader feedback
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25152