Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 22-08-2011

Default B4 FT 3VC Orion Speed Passion Core RC Spektrum

Hi
Here is my auction as im selling up, quite gutted as only just bought a lot of the items so they have not been used other than to make sure they work
Personal commitments mean i am not able to use it !
I would also be interested in trading/PXing for a Full Sus/DH/Freeride mountain bike
The lot includes
Associated B4, FT specification but does have some other almost unique features, Lunsford titanium turnbuckle set, FULL (and VERY expensive!) Lunsford titanium screw kit, Rudebits brass front upper chassis plate, B4.1 rear hubs
Spares of wishbones, shock towers, motor guards, diff grease, shock fluid, pinion
Usual bit of scraping on chassis bottom but not much
Futaba 3vc fitted with 2400 nimh battery pack, includes manual (which are like hens teeth) Spektrum module and receiver, i have fitted the module antenna in the original ariel hole, unfortunately one of my kids managed to to bend the antenna the wrong way and snap it at the pivot, not got round to getting one yet (£8 on ebay and easy push fit installation)
Core RC UAC-40 12v-mains charger, Brand new used once to charge Orion lipos once, I still have receipt
Halfords 12v battery
Orion 6000mah Lipo Saddle, Brand new, Charged at less than 1c and used for about 2 minutes to make sure they work
Trakpower 3200mah saddle lipos, used but always balanced and charged at 1c
Speed passion GT2.0 Pro Carbon Look Speed control (Fan and LED programmer included in box)
Speed Passion 6.5t V3 Motor
Core RC Low profile servo
Set of hex drivers for B4
2x sets of Front wheels used ( Prolines so got usual wobble to them, OK if desperate i suppose)
1x set rear used Prolines, OK bar bit of scratching
1x brand new set Associated white wheels with brand new Schumacher Green mini spikes (fitted)
1x brand new set Associated yellow wheels with brand new GRP Cone Spikes (boxed)

£300

Collection Only...........
Although may meet depending on distance and agreement first !

Please pm/text any questions 07825514401