Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 09-03-2014

Default Brushless buggy,brushed truggy and items

All this is up for sale because I no longer use it,all the stuff is less than 2 year old and has been used 10-15 times,all is in perfect working order.

Payment Via paypal please. UK Only customers

I have added a piece of paper with my username and date to prove I own these items as I am a first time seller.

First up is my BSD EP8 1/8th buggy,it has 2 LiPo batteries and an EzRun Brushless motor and ESC,a 2.4GHZ upgraded system and is a great car,the chassis is anodized aluminium and I will also include the motor tuning card which you plug in to fine tune the car, for this I would like £200 posted,this includes the car,2 LiPos,the 2.4GHZ reciever/transmitter system and the ESC/Motor tuning card,I will also throw in whatever spares I can find that I have for this vehicle.

Next is my LRP S10 TX,it's a 1/10th truggy with a 2.4GHZ system and a tuned 17T brushed motor,the motor is rebuildable and has made a huge difference to how the car runs,included is also a 3700 NiMH battery to get you started,the battery strap is an aluminium one to act as a heatsink,for this I would like £100 posted,this includes the car,2.4GHZ system and a battery.

I also have some other RC items for sale,such as this 27MHZ reciever and transmitter in working order,has all the fine tuning dials and battery indicators,I want £15 posted for this

A NiMh battery charging setup and 3 batteries,this is a straight forward charger with all the safety features and multiple leads for different connectors,it will be supplied in the aluminium flight case.
Included is the charger,1 3700 MaH NiMH battery and 2 Orion 4000Mah NiMH batteries,1 is wrapped in tape because the outer film started peeling but it does not effect the charge or battery capabilities and also the flight case to store everything in.

For this I would like £45 posted,the charger on it's own is worth half of that and the batteries are high capacity,high performance.

Next and last up is a LiPo charger,this is the Pro-Peak charger with all the extra boards for other batteries or connectors,comes in a box and I will throw in a LiPo charging bag, £20 posted

Any questions,please let me know...

Also,all these items are available to be picked up from Wakefield,W.Yorks.
New videos soon! SUbscribe rate and comment
Keeping fast motors going fast!