Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 1/8th ELECTRIC Off Road

Old 10-11-2011
Banned

Default When did this section pop up?

Just spotted this has it just being done?

And people say 1/8th EP is dead.......
Old 10-11-2011

i may be wrong but havent you started threads in here?
Old 10-11-2011
Mad Member

Unfortunally i can only go as far back as 2008 for this section so i would say it has been going a good 3 years so far from a new section popped up on oople i would say
Old 10-11-2011
RHR RACING

Send a message via MSN to James

Around late 2008 i believe..
Old 10-11-2011
Banned

jesus ive lost a few screws tonight
Old 10-11-2011
RHR RACING

Send a message via MSN to James

Old 10-11-2011
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smOkin View Post
Old 10-11-2011
Administrator

You talk a lot of bollocks sometimes Phil (lip) but I don't want people targeting anyone so Mark please stop commenting on everything Lip says to try and wind him up. You guys need to get a room, seriously, as we don't want to see fights on here.

The electric 8th section is still pretty small but hopefully with the likes of Serpent and Team Durango among others putting out dedicated cars it should slowly grow. Really pleased to hear its gonna kick off with Truggies next year - I might even take part now I just need some cells haha.
Old 10-11-2011
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
You talk a lot of bollocks sometimes Phil (lip) but I don't want people targeting anyone so Mark please stop commenting on everything Lip says to try and wind him up. You guys need to get a room, seriously, as we don't want to see fights on here.

The electric 8th section is still pretty small but hopefully with the likes of Serpent and Team Durango among others putting out dedicated cars it should slowly grow. Really pleased to hear its gonna kick off with Truggies next year - I might even take part now I just need some cells haha.
Dont worry I dont mind Mark really we love each other secretly

Honestly I thought it was new section and all related posts stuck in here, lost my marbles tonight
Old 10-11-2011
Spends too long on oOple ...

Send a message via MSN to mark christopher

Quote:

i was not trying to wind him up, i pointed out he had already posted in this thread which he accepted!
you had a bad day??
you have a pm
Old 10-11-2011
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark christopher View Post
i was not trying to wind him up, i pointed out he had already posted in this thread which he accepted!
you had a bad day??
Yes, but that's beside the point.

The last 5 posts I've had to delete on this forum over the past 2-3 days have been pretty much soley yours Mark, either threads you've started about Lip or posts you've made about lip. I've deleted the exact same post 3 times from you and rather than directly tell you to please don't post attacks (warranted or not, i'm not to judge) on anyone I've let you see your post was deleted and make up your own mind.

If you're bigger than this stuff then just leave it. we've had some real characters on this forum over the years who've been easy targets for ridicule but at the end of the day everyones different and whilst you can call them out and have a bit of banter - I think we all need to be aware of how this looks to outsiders.
Old 10-11-2011

Quote:

The last 5 posts I've had to delete on this forum over the past 2-3 days have been pretty much soley yours Mark, either threads you've started about Lip or posts you've made about lip. I've deleted the exact same post 3 times from you and rather than directly tell you to please don't post attacks (warranted or not, i'm not to judge) on anyone I've let you see your post was deleted and make up your own mind.

If you're bigger than this stuff then just leave it. we've had some real characters on this forum over the years who've been easy targets for ridicule but at the end of the day everyones different and whilst you can call them out and have a bit of banter - I think we all need to be aware of how this looks to outsiders.
point take but myself and captain lip do actually enjoy it, as he will agree ( if he dont ill post his pm ) but i do see how it looks to outders.

now answer ur dam pm and get some money!!
Old 10-11-2011
Banned

Quote:

Totally understand jimmy, But as mark is aware my threads, provocations are soley for the amusement of myself or for others to enjoy, sometimes I take members who dish the dirt and instigate very cleverly into more replies and "banter"

BUT

not all my posts, threads are trash, I do ask/give advice that im being serious about but through misunderstandings people think im taking the piss, this results in long winded threads about nothing. All to often this has happened and has resulted in being a bit of a trend on here that all I do is post rubbish which is not the case.
Old 10-11-2011
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark christopher View Post
point take but myself and captain lip do actually enjoy it, as he will agree ( if he dont ill post his pm )

feel free
Old 10-11-2011
Administrator

Ok guys, fair enough - you've both posted your fair share of trash - this looks bad though (the stuff I deleted) and to people reading it for the first time it makes the forum look like a place to get show down and attacked which I don't really think it is.
I don't think anyone with a genuine question or comment will get abuse but I don't want people to think that's the case either. Can't we all make love not war?
Old 11-11-2011

Quote:
Ok guys, fair enough - you've both posted your fair share of trash - this looks bad though (the stuff I deleted) and to people reading it for the first time it makes the forum look like a place to get show down and attacked which I don't really think it is.
I don't think anyone with a genuine question or comment will get abuse but I don't want people to think that's the case either. Can't we all make love not war?
heck jimmy bit of an ask, have you seen half the guys on here ?
Old 11-11-2011
Mad Member

1/8th EP is definetly growing!! Just looking at MP9 e sales lately. and also Team Orion R8 pro ESc and motors as well as the 90c Batterys. So Don't worry captain lip you are not the only one throwing money at these cells and this class.
Its still small compared to Engine class but it is definetly increasing as it seems many new guys to 1/8th are more confident with electric than Engines. However i dont think the cars are any more reliable and you really cant run them if the tracks get any more than a little damp as a good waterproof solution does not seem to exist yet.! The readyset sales are also increasing so i think this class will continue to grow if slowly.

oh And i am also tired of seeing Mark and Lip go at it.

Kyosho UK

www.kyoshoeurope.com
Old 11-11-2011
Mad Member

Lots of new Electric 8th cars coming out is good. I've heard Agama are prototyping a proper electric one too which is great news ! Even more to choose from now

My paintwork thread
Old 11-11-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainlip View Post
not all my posts, threads are trash, I do ask/give advice that im being serious about but through misunderstandings people think im taking the piss, this results in long winded threads about nothing. All to often this has happened and has resulted in being a bit of a trend on here that all I do is post rubbish which is not the case.
Ever heard the story of the little boy who cried wolf Phil??

http://budsballs.co.uk
Old 11-11-2011
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budfish View Post
Ever heard the story of the little boy who cried wolf Phil??
No dave, Will you tuck me in and read it to me tonight?