Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 11-04-2012

Default B4 Vega.. Great car..

Hi, as per the title I have my B4 Vega up for sale..

I bought this in January and have used it a couple of times indoors at my local club (FORCC) at their winter series and the last winter series at EPR.

It comes with loads of spares and a second set of shocks as well as a set that have never been out of their bag or built, I have a few sets of wheels and tyres for it as well as all the brass weights that make this car easy to drive anywhere!! The car was an original from Team Xtreme owner Lewis and therefore has a couple of trick mods to give it a slightly longer wheel base and I will be sad to see this car go but going to concentrate on 4wd this season, will definately return to Vega!!

It has a unique hand made front weight, an under the servo weight and the standard RudeBits under lipo weight, I have just replaced the steering arm and servo saver and you can have it with or with out the electrics. Savox servo and Hobbywing Stock Speedo. (no receiver as it's only a 40mhz and no motor!) comes with original box and instructions.. I can take pics of the parts later as I don't have one to upload now but the box has loads of bits and pieces in there from bearings to wishbones, screws and washers..

I am going to keep my shell as I will hopefully be getting another Vega and this one is done in my paint scheme.

car and spares. - SOLD

Hobbywing 60a stock esc. - SOLD

Savox full size servo. - SOLD

Scott..

Last edited by frobes2; 13-04-2012 at 02:58 PM. Reason: SOLD