Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > Events Organiser > 10th Off Road Events

Old 15-11-2011

I'm not a fan of the listing either chef just hoping people will be bumped up or down after the practice round

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef View Post
Would appear that some one has it wrong. As for who is right the jury is out. LOL,

Don't like the heat listing either.
Old 15-11-2011
SHRCCC Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpiey View Post
steven brunsden is missing from the 4wd heat listing
Looks like the booking system has thown a wobbly at some point!!!. We're on the case....

FYI Places occupied by Neil Percival and Ollie Currie have been replaced by Adam Mason and Craig Hilton in 2wd. Parties have all been sent pm's.
Old 15-11-2011
Mad Member

Send a message via Skype™ to simoncrabb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyscott View Post
Nevermind
It's the 20th anniversary you know.
Old 15-11-2011

neil, with regards practice session if you are quicker than others will there be a change or will it stay the same? also in qualifying if you are quicker will the slower drivers let you pass ?
sorry for the questions this is my first big event

Build it, brake it, make it, Race it.
SX2
B4.1
Cougar sv2
RC10 Gold tub
Old 15-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deano577 View Post
neil, with regards practice session if you are quicker than others will there be a change or will it stay the same? also in qualifying if you are quicker will the slower drivers let you pass ?
sorry for the questions this is my first big event
Rob & Grant have done the heats like this as if all the cars in the heat are the same pace you end up tripping over each other. We have a BRCA ref at the event & he will call faster cars through.

Marc
Old 15-11-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Racing View Post
Rob & Grant have done the heats like this as if all the cars in the heat are the same pass you end up tripping over each other. We have a BRCA ref at the event & he will call faster cars through.

Marc
edit
Old 15-11-2011

Quote:
Will still cost you time though if you are lapping people.
Yes, but not as much time as moving out the way if you were in to higher heat...
Old 15-11-2011

Quote:
Rob & Grant have done the heats like this as if all the cars in the heat are the same pace you end up tripping over each other. We have a BRCA ref at the event & he will call faster cars through.

Marc
Hi mark if the heats are organised in that manner then surely the boys in the top 2 qualifying heats. Should also be spread which won't be the case. Heats should have been organised on practise times just my opinion I understand its hard work organising. A meeting
Old 15-11-2011
Mad Member

EDIT.
Old 15-11-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlucas View Post
Hi mark if the heats are organised in that manner then surely the boys in the top 2 qualifying heats. Should also be spread which won't be the case. Heats should have been organised on practise times just my opinion I understand its hard work organising. A meeting
Good idea James but I imagine that would also be a nightmare on the day.
Old 15-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlucas View Post
James,

Top heats have been split up, top 2 heats are all F1 grade.

In an ideal world, yes you would re seed, but this would add more time & means racing would not finish till very late.

It was hard for the guys to work out heats as some people were over eager on there ability, not many put below a 7, this makes it hard to grade the lower heats, they also used the BRCA F grading list.
Old 15-11-2011
SHRCCC Legend

Quote:
Good idea James but I imagine that would also be a nightmare on the day.
Yes, simply not enough time on the day I understand to work out the reoganisation. It's going to be a very tight schedule as it is. BRCA Ref will be there to help out. Chill
Old 15-11-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob8246 View Post
Please follow links below for Heat Lists and Schedule

MKGP 2WD Heat List

MKGP 4WD Heat List

MKGP Schedule

Regards

RR.
The heat listings have been re done and re uploaded and they are available via the original links as shown above in RR's post. It is a very difficult job of trying to organise drivers into the correct heat and it never is 100% correct. I am sure as we have an actual referee to ask drivers to move over this will make it as fair as possible and if there are some drivers that are faster than others then we will try our best to make changes before we go into qualifying. We are trying to make this a great event for you and have spent many hours going over this. Any adjustments or queries please contact Rob Rasey (rob8246).

Cheers

Grant
Schumacher KC, KD, CAT XLS, CAT L1 | Team C TM2 V2, TM4, TC02 | JQ The Car | Mugen MBX6 | Losi 8T,8BE 1.5 | Durango DEX-410V4 | FTX Blaze | XRAY M18T | Kyosho STR,Surf Dude,Nexus 30 | Nimrif Makara | MFA Spear | She Devil | T-Rex 450SEV2,250SE | Ark X-400 | Protech Butterfly,Zoom 400 | Ikarus Piccolo | VW T4 | Smart 450 | KC-250 | BoltRC Kraken 5" | Emax Nighthawk 250 | Gravity 250 | S550 | Prusa i3 | TronXY X5A | Must stop collecting stuff!
Old 15-11-2011

Every racer thinks they are better than they really are. Craggy still thinks he should be world champ

Using reputation and your own grading choice, I'm sure the best possible job has been done.

Only one way to prove the organisers wrong... Out qualify your heat selection.
Old 15-11-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmiSMB View Post
The heat listings have been re done and re uploaded and they are available via the original links as shown above in RR's post. It is a very difficult job of trying to organise drivers into the correct heat and it never is 100% correct. I am sure as we have an actual referee to ask drivers to move over this will make it as fair as possible and if there are some drivers that are faster than others then we will try our best to make changes before we go into qualifying. We are trying to make this a great event for you and have spent many hours going over this. Any adjustments or queries please contact Rob Rasey (rob8246).

Cheers

Grant
I'm sure it will be a good event and I know you can never please them all.
Old 15-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondell View Post
Every racer thinks they are better than they really are. Craggy still thinks he should be world champ

Using reputation and your own grading choice, I'm sure the best possible job has been done.

Only one way to prove the organisers wrong... Out qualify your heat selection.

Daisy, you still think you should be Euro Champ - lol
Old 15-11-2011
Mad Member

I,m quite happy to be moved down if needed.
Heat 6 in 2wd is prob too high for me
Old 15-11-2011

Quote:
James,

Top heats have been split up, top 2 heats are all F1 grade.

In an ideal world, yes you would re seed, but this would add more time & means racing would not finish till very late.

It was hard for the guys to work out heats as some people were over eager on there ability, not many put below a 7, this makes it hard to grade the lower heats, they also used the BRCA F grading list.
If people were over eager when grading themselves then sorting on practise would solve that issue. Also I know the f1 graded drivers have earnt that status but they surely they should be mixed in just as everyone else has been.
I understand reorganising would take time but personally I would rather stay late and have a good days racing than get taken off by a back marker.
Old 15-11-2011
Mad Member

New revised 2wd listing has now gone up on original links in my previous post on this page. Enjoy
Schumacher KC, KD, CAT XLS, CAT L1 | Team C TM2 V2, TM4, TC02 | JQ The Car | Mugen MBX6 | Losi 8T,8BE 1.5 | Durango DEX-410V4 | FTX Blaze | XRAY M18T | Kyosho STR,Surf Dude,Nexus 30 | Nimrif Makara | MFA Spear | She Devil | T-Rex 450SEV2,250SE | Ark X-400 | Protech Butterfly,Zoom 400 | Ikarus Piccolo | VW T4 | Smart 450 | KC-250 | BoltRC Kraken 5" | Emax Nighthawk 250 | Gravity 250 | S550 | Prusa i3 | TronXY X5A | Must stop collecting stuff!
Old 15-11-2011
Spends too long on oOple ...

Wish this had a like button for that delly! I'm sure it's going to be an awesome weekend whatever heat your in. Didn't I put belsten 'the converters' ranking down as 1, bugger