Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > East of England

Old 24-07-2009
Mad Member

Default FINAL 2wd Regional CMCRC - 16 August

Earlier this week I tried to contact all local club representatives regarding the final 2wd Regional planned for August 16th at Coastal Model Car Racing Club in Ipswich.
A copy of that email is attached.
As mentioned I still only have 3 confirmed entries for that meeting and unless I have 15 before the 3rd of August that regional meeting will be cancelled.

Trevor

COPY EMAIL BELOW

All

I am writing to you all, as representatives of Local Clubs and drivers following the extremely low turnout of drivers for the last Regional Event at MERCC, Gt. Braxted.
As your Regional Representative I have to tell you that the BRCA 1:10th Off Road Committee cannot sanction an event i.e a Regional, where numbers simply do not enable a “proper” meeting to take place.
Given that only 3 drivers have now confirmed their intentions to race at the 2nd and Final Round of the 2WD Regional scheduled for 16th August at Coastal Model Car Club, Ipswich, and a further 3 who had booked in say they are no longer sure that they will race I suggest that unless we get more definite entries ( we need a minimum of 15
confirmed entries to ensure that finals and marshalling requirements are fully satisfied) this meeting is cancelled.
The Regional positions would then be determined with formula gradings from the results from Round 1.
If anyone has other views please let me know by Friday 24th July so that I can post a note on both RC Racechat and Oople telling drivers exactly what the situation is.
I will then give them 1 week (up to 3rd August) to confirm their intentions and if numbers remain unsatisfactory I will advise Coastal by 5th August that the meeting will NOT go ahead.
This has not been an easy decision for me to make but I feel that it has to be done.

Regards

Trevor
1:10th Off Road Regional Representative East of England

If anyone has any questions or queries regarding the above please contact my Dad via his personal email address and not via a PM to me on here!

Norfolk Buggy Club- Norfolk's 1/10th and 1/8th Premier Off Road Model Car Club in association with BRCA East of England 1/10 Off Road Regional Racing

JemmettFox- Accountants and Business Advisors

Click any of the above to head to the website!
Old 27-07-2009

Default regional

GUTTED
Old 04-08-2009
Mad Member

It is with regret that I have to tell you that the Regional Meeting planned for August 16th has been CANCELLED.
I have only had one further entry and this is simply not enough.
The 2WD Regional Championship will be decided on the Round 1 scores and I will confirm these later.

Trevor

Norfolk Buggy Club- Norfolk's 1/10th and 1/8th Premier Off Road Model Car Club in association with BRCA East of England 1/10 Off Road Regional Racing

JemmettFox- Accountants and Business Advisors

Click any of the above to head to the website!