Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2020

Default Controversial question...

Really trying to address something I feel, but dont have any facts on (classic fake news). So people please dispel my myth. I am not a keyboard warrior so please dont do the classic forum thing of just asking another question with another question as its painful....

I really respect this forum as there are a lot of experienced people out there which understand the industry, sport far more then I do.

1) Shops-Are there less RC shops out there. I guess margins are squeezed, I see few sponsors, and in general fewer RC shops out there....

2) Oople activity-I feel less trade activity and less post on Oople, are the members still there of the sport-Oople, is this a wider thing with less participation

3) BRCA members are they up, down. How is the sport growing or shrinking.... I dont see anything on BRCA re members or in the AGM bit of the website

Oople to me is the best place on earth, and I just feel that compared to 5 years ago when there was like 8 cars posted for sale in the evening, loads and loads of posts about a new car, loads of RC shops trying to sell me an upgrade of this or that

Love to know if I am talking crap, and wrong, I do hope I am.....

I worry by asking a very open question, its licence for bullshit facts of my mate said this and that....hopefully those respected forum members out there can moderate the conversation.......

Trader Feedback Link
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88156