Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 29-09-2011

Default E-MAXX BRUSHLESS EDITION (MAMBA MONSTER) w RPM UPGRADES

hi all up for sale today is my emaxx brushless edition ive had this around 9 months and used it probably 15 times max, since being used last it has had brand new RPM front arms upper and lower brand new bumpers all round ,skidplate(purple) and a professionally dyed chassis (black) front bulkhead (oxblood) spur cover (oxblood) all brand new ...the only useage marks on the car are some light scuffs on the back RPM truetrack kit arms and the wheels,the car comes with a few bodies and the extended posts to fit them ,the hummer is in very good condition with only scuffing on the back corners no splits or cracks ,the graverobber body is in used condition with scuffing on the roof and stickers but no cracks or damage,i also added the mamba cooling system for the motor, it comes with loads of spares including a set of used rpm arms, skidplates, bumpers etc and the original arms (all as new) a front alum bulkhead by gpm which needs a screw drilling out as one snapped in the hole when removing it but its in excellent condition not bent or damaged .......it comes with an integy wheeliebar on it which has been used but is very good and the original wheelie bar in as new condition ,purple shock covers 2 spare sets of wheels and tyres both in very descent condition and the original wheels and tyres which have been reglued a couple of times but still work fine

you will need your own transmitter and receiver as i use them in other cars (im selling a brand new one for £40...not the one from this ...)
the car cost £569 and all the parts on it are well over £100...plus all the spares
its in excellent condition apart from cosmetics on the rear arms and body it looks new
im after £400 posted via 24 hour courier and buyer is to pay fees (around £12) or pay by bank transfer to save on fees ...im in wolverhampton and you are welcome to collect and check it out first
PLEASE PM ME RATHER THAN RESPONDING TO THIS ADVERT CHEERS!
please check the link below to see the photos larger
http://i1216.photobu...lessedition.jpg
or you can download the full size version (4mb) here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GIUQCV9I