Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Newcastle RC Racers

Old 31-10-2011

[QUOTE=Ray Mac;574130]Hi Mal! how's your web-site coming on? Was Bill able to help you sort out the transfer problem? See you Monday night, all being well.
Ray.[/QUOTE

no havnt sorted the transfer problem Ray. Looks like my site doesnt support html files, so im looking into a site that supports that type of file. i might just manually input the data onto my site for the time being( which'll take bloody ages!!!)
Old 31-10-2011

Send a message via MSN to baD Send a message via Skype™ to baD
Default Results

Here's a link for all you guys desperate to see your times etc.

Results 17 Oct 2011

Mal needs a site where you can FTP complete web pages - I believe I could give him a folder with password in my domain which hosts the pages in the above link.
Old 01-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by baD View Post
Here's a link for all you guys desperate to see your times etc.

Results 17 Oct 2011

Mal needs a site where you can FTP complete web pages - I believe I could give him a folder with password in my domain which hosts the pages in the above link.
BILL THATS MINT
ive been copying the race results to memory stick and been bringing them home each week, i could zip them and email them to you, don't feel to comfortable messing about with other peoples websites in case it goes tits up im pretty new to all this.

ive posted the finals and series standings upto rnd 4 on my site;
http://malrich36.moonfruit.com/#/home/4555864776
Old 01-11-2011

Well 16 last night was a rather poor turn out by recent standards resulting in reverting to the 3 heat format - 2 TC heats of 5/6 and 1 Buggy heat of 6 - maybe the rest of you were trick or treating?
Yes I know that’s 17 but Mal ran both classes!
Anyway that puts us back in the position that the TC’s are still due the extra round the next time we need 4 heats - sorry to those who I changed it for last week but I tried!
Plenty of grip last night with the fastest lap and race time posted by a TC for a change J
As a matter if interest despite a couple of “holds” between races for people, we could’ve squeezed an extra round - guess we’re getting more efficient due to needing the 4 heats!
SO…..if we start the racing at 7:35 on auto next time we have 3 heats instead of 4 we should be able to run 5 quali and final for each heat. Do we go for that or do you all want to stick to 4 rounds and a final at the more relaxed pace.
See you all next week.
Old 04-11-2011

bought myself a new fastrax mega hauler for xmas (ye its a bit early) if anyone is interested i have my JCB tool chest roller for sale, almost brand new, yellow and black, can pack everything you need in it, car, radio, tools, spares, tyres etc, i used it for my buggie so would fit either buggie or tourer in it....£20 and its yours
Old 04-11-2011

Default For sale!!!!

For sale,

Havin a clear out of surplus items which i have,
  • Hpi Pro4 Rolling chassis and spring kit £50
  • Near enough parts to build a Losi XXX cr 2wd buggy, could be good for spares £50
  • Set of TRF Tamiya buggy shocks, £25 with springs
  • Tamiya 416 Rolling chassis, with some spares £100
  • 2x 4500, 45c saddle pack lipos £30 each
If anyones interested either leave a message for me on here or catch me at Tynemet, cheers!!
Andy Scowen
Old 07-11-2011

is racing on tonight?
Old 07-11-2011
Mad Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Steven Forster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesy99 View Post
is racing on tonight?
Yes mate, a few of us get there before 7pm so we can get in fast and start getting the track equipment out (the faster the better)..............see you there
Old 07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesy99 View Post
is racing on tonight?
You coming racing tonight then Richie?
Old 11-11-2011

One buggy short of being able to split the class last week. Come on buggy lads we need 8 to allow a split into 2 heats of 4. Some of you occasional racers get along on a Monday and some of you regulars, drag someone else along if you want the heats split.

BTW anyone who doesn't get the emails, PM me your email address - you don't get then cos I don't have it!
Old 15-11-2011

Well a good turn out last night - 20 on the track with 4 heats of 5, the TC’s getting the extra quali so buggies due it again next time.
VERY slippy for some reason, maybe the floor being cold - not sure although apparently even the basket ball lads had complained about lack of grip!
Couple of new drivers last night with Dave (Kyle’s dad) finally joining us on the track and a return for Mr Whitehead Jr racing a vintage Bosscat with a view to coming back regularly?
Good to have Bill Allison popping in to help Mal with the results posting - unfortunately on the one night this year Mal has been missing!!
Anyway hope to see you all again next week and praying for a bit more grip.
One last point I mentioned some time back - unless you have a good reason to park outside the hall such as Ray for being very old or you have too much kit to carry in one trip, can you please all go back to parking n the main car park. We’re getting more and more outside the hall parked on the grass and signs have now appeared saying don’t park on the grass so it’s only a matter of time before we get a complaint.
If you do have reason to park at the hall please keep to the tarmac - if you get blocked in - unlucky!

Cheers

PS Bill PM me your email and i'll send over the file

Mark
Old 16-11-2011

Default Results

I think this looks about right.

Winter Series 2011

Someone will let me know for sure if it isn't

Looks best in IE, as all 3 colours show - other browsers only show in two colour (excluding the text link colourings) - perhaps Mr bbkRC will one day change the coding.
Old 16-11-2011
Mad Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Steven Forster
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by baD View Post
I think this looks about right.

Winter Series 2011

Someone will let me know for sure if it isn't

Looks best in IE, as all 3 colours show - other browsers only show in two colour (excluding the text link colourings) - perhaps Mr bbkRC will one day change the coding.
Nice one bill, think everybody will appreciate it...........as for colour wise i prefer the white and black back ground best but not complaining as its alot better than nothing at all

cheers
Old 16-11-2011

Spiffing Effort Bill well appreciated, thanks
Old 16-11-2011

Hi Bill! seeing the results in that format certainly brought back memories of results from our meetings at Nissan. Those were the days! what do you say Bill ?
Keep'em coming. See you soon.

The Old One
Old 17-11-2011

Hi Mal! Is everything OK ? You were a big miss on Monday night I take it you've read all the results, and what went on that night. You would probably have been in the same boat as the rest of us, struggling for the elusive "GRIP", which a few of us failed to find.
So, let us know how things are, and hurry back.
Ray.
Old 17-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Mac View Post
Hi Mal! Is everything OK ? You were a big miss on Monday night I take it you've read all the results, and what went on that night. You would probably have been in the same boat as the rest of us, struggling for the elusive "GRIP", which a few of us failed to find.
So, let us know how things are, and hurry back.
Ray.

nice to be missed Ray- dont know about being a Big miss though
think its the first night ive missed since april,
typical that the night i miss Bill pops along too
everythings fine mate just a bit skint at the minute so unfortunatley wont be racing as much as i would like,
see you's all soon

Mal
Old 18-11-2011

Ok guys your weekly chase to get your sorry selves along to TyneMet on Monday to race! - extra round for the Buggy lads this week assuming we have enough for 4 heats.
Hopefully a bit more grip this week too, guess new tyres are on the list for me.
And a quick reminder “DON’T PARK ON THE GRASS!” Use the main car park unless you have a good reason not to or are as old as or older than Ray!
Thanks to Bill for posting the link to our results on oople and also a list of “WANTED MEN”
If you’re name appears below we’re wondering where you’ve disappeared to and if you’re still alive but mainly why you’re not racing - what’s put you off?

Gary Campbell
Paul Ferris
Harry Vaulkhard
Jason Seymour

Are the ones that spring to mind!

Cheers
Old 18-11-2011

OK Mal! you've got what affects all of us. There's been a few who have only come to socialize, which costs nowt, you're more than welcome to do the same anytime your funds are depleted. Your company is better than a "no show".
So come along, even if just for an hour or two.
Your "old" mate Ray
Old 19-11-2011

Default Results

Update for 14 Nov meeting

Winter Series 2011