Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-10-2016
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Default Returning to Stadium Trucks

Hi Stadium Truckers,

Just thought I would mention.

I have returned to Stadium Trucks after some 18 yrs. I ran these back in the day at National, Regional, Boarders County and Club Level.

Having seen a few Guys/Girls returning to them, I thought I would go for it and buy one. Looking at the different manufacturers that are now making them I can see this catching on again.

I would love to see the return of these and looking at certain threads of members stating !! I hope it catches on !! and hearing the same at track side !! IF YOU DONT BUY ONE IT WONT CATCH ON !!.....

So I have I will be testing at the AWESOME Coventry Model Car Club in Rugby on Saturday. Then I will be making the journey to the A1 track never been there before on the 30th so really looking forward to it.

I went for the T5M as my buggies match and running the original RC10T, RC10 T2 and RC10 T3 back in the day.

I will post pics of the truck once finished hopefully tomorrow or at the track on Saturday.

I know there are a few more planning on running the trucks, so roll on for this great class and stop looking AND BUY ONE !!!!!

Last edited by xfactor; 20-10-2016 at 09:03 PM.