Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Dynamix Raceway

Old 16-02-2012
Mad Member

Default Track update?

Whats the update on this track? Is it built? Will it be getting built? If it is...now is the time to get it going for the summer!!!
Xb2 CE
Www.tqmodels.co.uk

See My Feedback
Old 18-02-2012

Paul's still working on the track,and making good progress.had a look over last wk,he still needs help if anyone has a couple of hours free.
Old 18-02-2012
Mad Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Steven Forster

No communication, nobody knows whats going on from benfield, tyne met or seaham clubs, think people would help out if they knew when and what time and how many people were going to turn up then the track might get finished...........

I sent an IM and my phone number to help out but didnt get a reply, but the offer is still there.........

Ex Club Chairman

Visit our Face Book Page for address and to book in

https://www.facebook.com/groups/289589121226171/

http://www.neamotorsport.co.uk/
Old 18-02-2012

I was only presuming he needs help to finish the track,he did say he had a virus on his laptop,possibly why the no update,he also said, he would be there tomorrow about 10am.
Old 22-02-2012

Default Track update

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris68nufc View Post
Whats the update on this track? Is it built? Will it be getting built? If it is...now is the time to get it going for the summer!!!
Hi All
The unpredictable great british weather coursed long delays in building the track, it seams to have sorted it self out and high winds seamed to have calmed down to allow for me to spend the time and repair and finish the track .

I am looking to have the track up and running in by the weekend 10-11 of march if any would like to come along and have a look or even give a hand for a few hours over the next few weekends it will be greatly received.

As an opening offer The club is offering a free days racing on sunday 18 march for 1/10 off road buggies both 2wd and 4wd depending on interest as some drivers will be at the worksop the days racing will allow the club an opportunity it to iron out any issues and allow for constructive feed back.

With the first competition being held on saturday and sunday 24-25 March. if your interested in becoming a committee member/ club official or joining the club and enjoying the only astro track for miles Please pm me or email dynamixraceway@gmail.com further details are to follow in the next few days.