Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > North West

Old 20-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by the man from delmonte View Post
Love the fact that you're defending it before anyone as even attacked it lol
I was commenting on the negatives I heard on the day, rather than any potential future attacks
Old 20-05-2013

Loved it! broke my car lost some bit's finished higher than I qualified, all in all good, long lap or short lap it's all good at least with cars only coming round 6 times you didn't have to marshal them as oftern, unless you were on the jumps! but as has already been mentioned the gap's between the astro were abit excessive and at times made for added obstacles, yes it was along day we seemed to get going late and there was too much time between rounds we could have been lined up ready to race whilst waiting for marshals not the otherway round, having said that thanks Stoke and thanks Woody.
----AE B4 ft----Xfactory X6^----DEX210 V1----
----TLR22 3.0----TLR22 4.0----TLR22t 4.0----TLR22 5.0AC----
----AE B6.4----
Old 20-05-2013

For me the biggest gripe I had was not about the track. Yes it could do with tidying up a bit for running 10th electrics cars on with some of the gaps in the track which I'm sure can be tapped over, I guess.
It's the not sticking to published running times. We all read the booking in time and practice time, start time etc. If people arn't there on time for when the booking in time closes, tough luck, it's not fair on the rest of the people who have to wait around and the day becomes longer than needed. If people breakdown on the way to the track then phone ahead and let people know, they can be booked in and catch up later, but lets stick to published times.
Old 20-05-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tansley View Post
For me the biggest gripe I had was not about the track. Yes it could do with tidying up a bit for running 10th electrics cars on with some of the gaps in the track which I'm sure can be tapped over, I guess.
It's the not sticking to published running times. We all read the booking in time and practice time, start time etc. If people arn't there on time for when the booking in time closes, tough luck, it's not fair on the rest of the people who have to wait around and the day becomes longer than needed. If people breakdown on the way to the track then phone ahead and let people know, they can be booked in and catch up later, but lets stick to published times.
The first jump of the 4 small ones needs sorting there's a big rut in the middle that sends the car out of shape something that an 8th wouldn't notice

Worst part of the track for me that
Old 20-05-2013

As fas as the marshals are concerned it wasnt just the kids that might not have been doing a good job, I watched one of the B final drivers marshaling the A final not really being on the ball, and one of the A final drivers marshaling the 4wd C not paying attention to a car on the back straight, and not making any effort to get the car after someone shouted him from the side of the track. Everyone just need to marshal as they would like there cars to be marshaled