Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 14-04-2011

Default 2 xxx-cr's, 1 mid motor

Buggy #1
This is my mid motor buggy. Its a true CR with a PSI LMX mid motor conversion and is set up for dirt. I also made a custom top deck for carpet use, its double the thickness for less flex and won't break (the stock one is flexy and works good on dirt but I know of many that have busted with carpet use) I also has the losi aluminum front pivot block and the bell crank steering but otherwise stock. Due to the conversion (retails for around $150 to your door) I'm asking 110 pounds. I have both the 4 gear tranny installed as well as the older cam style 4 gear system which moves the motor forward which can be good in some situations. Its a pretty good car over all.

Buggy #2
This is my main carpet car. Is in very good condition. It has the bellcrank steering, rare trinity shock collers, lunsford titanium turnbuckles, mip cvd's, a carbon fiber rear shock tower brace, I don't know who made it but know its rare and looks trick. Its now set up for carpet and handles pretty good. I'm asking 75 pounds, this is my nicest car.

I also have a lot of tires, I have a filling box full of about 40 pairs of dirt tires. i just want them gone so I'll sell them all for 30pounds.

Lastly I have my spares. I have a lot of spares for these cars and will only sell them with the last car sold or with a 3 car package. There's more nip spares then you can imagine plus a lot of out of package spares. I'm not going to put an asking price as I'll only sell them with everything else or once everything else is gone.

Prices don't include shipping. PM me with any questions. PM me an email address for pics.

EDIT: pics are here

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/v...%20for%20sale/