Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Schumacher

Old 23-04-2011

Hi David

Remember you saying you were running the 2mm chassis and prefered that to the 8mm+ plus one as the 2mm gave some more flex but haven't seen you for a bit so was going to ask you next time I saw you if you were still running it or not.

I'm guessing that the car I bought will have the standard thick chassis but will finding out on tuesday when it arrives as will be running it a Dms on thursday nights and stotfold on sundays then regionals so should get some idea what it's like and can change set up as I go.

No doubt I'll have some set up questions so I'll get in touch with yourself and James.

Cheers Guys

John
Old 24-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnb View Post
Hi David

Remember you saying you were running the 2mm chassis and prefered that to the 8mm+ plus one as the 2mm gave some more flex but haven't seen you for a bit so was going to ask you next time I saw you if you were still running it or not.

I'm guessing that the car I bought will have the standard thick chassis but will finding out on tuesday when it arrives as will be running it a Dms on thursday nights and stotfold on sundays then regionals so should get some idea what it's like and can change set up as I go.

No doubt I'll have some set up questions so I'll get in touch with yourself and James.

Cheers Guys

John

John

The standard chassis is fine tbh so i would suggest you try the car like that first so you have a starting point and somewhere to refer too.

I will be at EPR next sunday for the South East regional along with a few other Schumacher drivers so pop down and see us if you can.

David

2010 BRC F2 2wd Champion
2011 South East 4wd Regional Champion
2012 South East 4wd Regional Champion
Old 24-04-2011

Yeah I'm going to run the chassis it comes with which will probably be the standard one and will stick with that as have a base setup I'm going to run from the start and change as I go and see what works and doesn't.

As have taken me some time with the Cat to get the right setup and have it how I want it now so expect it will take me some time with the cougar but will get there.

I'll catch James in may and will borrow his 2mm one and see how much of a difference it makes as will probably not really notice that much difference as not that good a driver.
But good to try out different setups and options.

Yeah cheers chap I'll see how it goes sunday and drop down there and say hello.

John