Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Vintage RC > For sale

Old 21-10-2015

Default Schumacher Procat Rolling Chassis

A completely standard, original kit specification Schumacher Procat rolling chassis. It's been refurbished by me over the last two or three years using good used parts (including those incredibly hard to find wing buttons) and is perfectly suited to being either a shelf queen or a vintage runner/racer.

I have deliberately left out the bodywork as I expect those of you who are interested would rather sort that out yourselves. There are a number of choices available for repro original bodysets from the likes of Penguin, Team Bluegroove (TBG) and Kamtec aswell as period alternatives such as the Fat Cat also reproduced by Penguin. If you want to run a belt cover then they are also available from TBG.

Here is a link to the build thread on RC10talk.com which you may find interesting/useful: http://www.rc10talk.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=28726

I'm asking for £145 plus £12.50 postage to UK mainland (2nd class signed for). I will package the car with copious bubblewrap inside a sturdy cardboard box. Collection is welcome from my home, near Junction 4 of the M25.

Payment via Paypal please with buyer to pay fees.

Muzzoom Models Motorsport

Last edited by Groomi; 22-10-2015 at 09:28 PM.