Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 16-01-2009

Default Hong Nor X2 Truggy

[ATTACH]Ebay 010.jpg[/ATTACH]Ebay 009.jpg

I have used this truggy twice at my local club meets, i have now decided to do 1/10th electric for a while so the Hong Nor is surplus to requirments, it comes with upgraded ackermann arm, chassis brace and one piece engine mount. Looking for £170 plus delivery

NOW SOLD
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ebay 011.jpg (30.3 KB, 26 views)
Old 18-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicknote View Post
[ATTACH]Attachment 5003[/ATTACH]Attachment 5001

I have used this truggy twice at my local club meets, i have now decided to do 1/10th electric for a while so the Hong Nor is surplus to requirments, it comes with upgraded ackermann arm, chassis brace and one piece engine mount. Looking for £170 plus delivery

hi mate have you any other pics of the hong nor please? very interested in it ,how much would postage be ? and what comes with the kit please
Old 18-01-2009

Quote:

i want your truggy could you please get in touch with me so we can arrange payment please im new to this and not sure how it works thanks my number is 07778463734 russel thanks
Old 19-01-2009

Quote:

pm sent if its still for sale i will take it

just need your paypal details

buggy man