Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Old 11-07-2011

Default Losi xcelorin problem......help.......

Hi,
I posted this same thread sometime ago but never got round to sorting it out??? I can't seem to get any mid range speed it's all or nothing? Tried calibrating the radio but the same thing happens.I don't have the USB software and not sure how these esc's work?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers
Liam
Serpent S400, Corally RDX Phi09, Corally rdx, Schumacher mi3, Schumacher sst, Tamiya mini ma05, AE B3, Losi XXX-CR, TC3, Losi XXX-t, Team Magic E4JS, Carisma GT14, Sportwerks Recoil, team magic m1b, hyper PBS, hong nor x1-cr, Losi 8ight, FTX punisher
Old 11-07-2011

When mines done that a couple of times, the only way I've found to cure it is to plug it into the pc and re-send the settings to it.

Don't know if anyone else has any other suggestions......

Ian
Old 11-07-2011

Is the Xeceleron sensorless? Or is it running in Sensorless mode? Just a thought might be worth trying a new sensor lead?
Old 15-08-2011

I would download the software and the latest updates from the losi website and check the settings on your speedo, a friend of mine had the same problem because he had the speedo set to "legacy" rather than "2.4Ghz", after going through the update process and correcting this setting everything was fine.
Old 15-08-2011

All sorted now. Thanks to all your replies. Downloaded all the software and is now spot on

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPhee View Post
I would download the software and the latest updates from the losi website and check the settings on your speedo, a friend of mine had the same problem because he had the speedo set to "legacy" rather than "2.4Ghz", after going through the update process and correcting this setting everything was fine.
Serpent S400, Corally RDX Phi09, Corally rdx, Schumacher mi3, Schumacher sst, Tamiya mini ma05, AE B3, Losi XXX-CR, TC3, Losi XXX-t, Team Magic E4JS, Carisma GT14, Sportwerks Recoil, team magic m1b, hyper PBS, hong nor x1-cr, Losi 8ight, FTX punisher