Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround > REAL 1:1 Cars

Old 21-09-2011
Spends too long on oOple ...

Default Bloody retards....

So, decided to buy a newer car to replace my ageing Voyager, so thought, sell the Voyager cheap, get shot of it and someone can have a cheap 7 seater, advertised it for £650, sold it to a Chav couple for £450 just to be gone.

So they drive off 10:30am yesterday morning, went shopping, went somewhere else, went for a drive and somehow ended up with a flat battery. So they phones me back up, a little miffed, so I offer (although I don't have to) to replace the battery, nope, they want their money back. They come to my house, shouting and swearing, calling me a con man, I done their disabled daughter out of a car etc, when they realise I am not giving their money back there and then, threaten violence and damage. So, I think, sod it, all that grief isn't worth such a small amount and offer to refund them, cause they are saying the alternator and battery are knackered.

They bring the car back today, I put the battery back on, car starts, 14v at the battery under load.... total retards should be banned from breeding...
Old 21-09-2011

What a bunch of Knobs , there were not related to brian ali were they
Old 21-09-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

That's what happens when they mate with a vegetable !!!!!
Old 21-09-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCM View Post
So, decided to buy a newer car to replace my ageing Voyager, so thought, sell the Voyager cheap, get shot of it and someone can have a cheap 7 seater, advertised it for £650, sold it to a Chav couple for £450 just to be gone.

So they drive off 10:30am yesterday morning, went shopping, went somewhere else, went for a drive and somehow ended up with a flat battery. So they phones me back up, a little miffed, so I offer (although I don't have to) to replace the battery, nope, they want their money back. They come to my house, shouting and swearing, calling me a con man, I done their disabled daughter out of a car etc, when they realise I am not giving their money back there and then, threaten violence and damage. So, I think, sod it, all that grief isn't worth such a small amount and offer to refund them, cause they are saying the alternator and battery are knackered.

They bring the car back today, I put the battery back on, car starts, 14v at the battery under load.... total retards should be banned from breeding...
I feel your pain mate. Totally agree with you. Private sale, sold as seen, its for peanuts anyway !!

Hopefully they will spend a grand and find out the head gasket is knackered on the next one. You can only hope.

I sold a £1k Golf recently and got the buyer to sign a receipt that stated sold as seen, no warranty offered or implied. He has a copy and so do i. Told him not to sign it unless he agreed to it. My buyer was alright and a realist thankfully.

Clean it up and stick it on eBay, i had loads of interest and didnt even have to let the listing run. Cost me £7 to list it, that was all.

See My Feedback

Old 21-09-2011
Mad Member

Perhaps they just wanted a car for a while? Since all that mileage only cost them the petrol, were they as stupid as they looked??!!! You're assuming they wanted to buy a car, but if they only wanted a car for a couple of days...

PITA either way, sorry to hear you were put through it all.
Old 21-09-2011

They didn't even want to keep it a day!! I got their sig on the V5 and dated, plus the whole vile incident reported to the Police, with my car details, so if they got up to no good, it is recoreded.

I think what they tried to do was buy the car, then scare me into giving them their money back and no car...
Old 21-09-2011

Wankers whats their address

E REVO
BAJA,SS TS REED
All The Gear,and No Idea!!
4PKS,4PL
PILLOW CASE CREW
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29834
Old 22-09-2011
Mad Member

I can't believe you gave them their money back I would have smashed the blokes face in and if his Chav bitch said anything I would kicked her right in the c*+t and Fu***d them off down my drive as for trying to guilt you up about their disabled daughter that what happens when your daddy is really your uncle!!! Inbred scum

Buds

http://budsballs.co.uk
Old 22-09-2011

Things are never as simple as that though, I got five kids I got to think about, and I don't want to have to worry about getting my new car smashed up, or windows smashed on my house over £450, in the end, they lost themselves probably the cheapest 7 seater in Cardiff. I am not a violent man either.
Old 22-09-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCM View Post
Things are never as simple as that though, I got five kids I got to think about, and I don't want to have to worry about getting my new car smashed up, or windows smashed on my house over £450, in the end, they lost themselves probably the cheapest 7 seater in Cardiff. I am not a violent man either.
Your proberbly right mate better to throw water on a fire than petrol

It's just Chav scum like that really get my goat up and think they can intimidate people into getting their own way and I think it's at that point I'd have got the red mist and dealt them some justice!!!

http://budsballs.co.uk
Old 22-09-2011
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by budfish View Post
I can't believe you gave them their money back I would have smashed the blokes face in and if his Chav bitch said anything I would kicked her right in the c*+t and Fu***d them off down my drive as for trying to guilt you up about their disabled daughter that what happens when your daddy is really your uncle!!! Inbred scum

Buds
I wish people would say what they mean and not beat about the bush.......

--SMD--INSIDE LINE MODELS--PR RACING UK--

My feedback
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79696
Old 22-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by john333 View Post
I wish people would say what they mean and not beat about the bush.......
Nothing like being direct and to the point!!!