Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > North West

Old 18-07-2013

Default Video of some testing laps at Storm Valley Raceway (Stoke)

I went down to the new indoor dirt track facility at Storm Valley today to prepare for the upcoming Grand Prix race this Sunday for 1/10 electric buggies. Thought I'd record a few laps of me driving my B4 to show anyone who doesn't know yet what an awesome venue this is. (A full time purpose built hard packed dirt track with onsite shop and great facilities). This Sunday is the next race date but they are aiming to do a meeting for electric every Thursday night but I think it best to ring them to check if the Thursday night is definitely on especially if you intend driving a long way. This really is a great venue and richly deserves your support.

A word of warning though for TomTom users...
My TomTom thinks that you can turn left onto Radway Green Road off the A500 but you can't because the road is bridged over and not a crossroads. The A500 is the main road off J16 of the M6. I found the best way is to continue all the way round the motorway roundabout at J16 and take the last exit onto the B5078 and then after 800 yards turn left onto Radway Green Road. Then continue to follow the satnav.

Old 19-07-2013

Thanks for your help posting the video, There are still spaces available for this weekend.

With pitting available undercover and outdoor you can sit in the sun or the shade and the Hall is nice and cool even when its 30 degrees outside, Butty van will be onsite with food and drinks and the onsite shop now stocks 1/10th parts and is open 7 days a week.

So if you fancy being the 1st ever winner of the Indoor 1/10th Electric GP13 @ Storm Valley then go to www.storm-valley.co.uk click the book in tab and make sure you fill all the details in

Price is £10 per class before Saturday @ 8pm so don't miss the cut off point, anyone who books in after or on the day its £12.50 per class

There are Race Boards and champagne for the winners in both classes

Regards
Storm valley